Forms + Rules

Full Name-
Age-
Looks-
Outfit-
Crush-
Sexuality (optional)-
Height (optional)-
Personality-
Other (optional)-

Rules!

1. I will NOT do smut roleplays, no matter how many times you beg me to. No means no.

2. Go ahead and swear. It'd be hypocritical for me to not allow it, but please don't swear every other word and do censor it a bit, so you don't get reported.

3. LGBTQ+ is allowed. My character, as well as myself, are a part of the community, so go right on ahead and be the little gay shits you wanna be.

4. If I don't reply after a day, please tag me. I might not have gotten the notification. If I don't reply after that, I have quit that roleplay because I don't know how to continue. Sorry.

5. Don't hate the user, hate the character. If, for example, your OC has the same crush as my own, don't send me hate about it. Simply ask me if I could change my OC's crush for your roleplays and I will do just that.

6. If you wanna be a canon character, please comment on this rule and tell me who you'd like to be. But please, if you're only doing this for shipping purposes, note that I ship TomTord, EddMatt, TordEdd, TomEdd, Jonuardo, JonMatt, and Paultryk. Nothing more, nothing less. I respect and will do other ships, but the roleplay might not be the greatest if I don't ship it.

7. Please only roleplay in literate third person. Be as detailed as your heart desires.
Example:
Nichole was strolling along, humming a small tune under her breath. Today finally seemed to be a good day. She rounds the corner and stops when she sees Natalie, one of Eduardo's snobby friends, making her way back towards her house with a box of Diet Cola.

8. Please don't bring up 'Dear Starboy' if something happens to seem like it was inspired by it. I respect that story's author, but I personally didn't like the story. To put it simply, it didn't live up to the hype I was given. Go ahead and hate me, but if you comment anything about it, I will immediately delete it and if it continues, I will block you.

9. No need to comment 'May I?' in order to start a scene. If I accepted your form, you've got a free pass!

10. Please wait for me accept your form. It's not that hard.

11. Please put your form in a single comment. You wouldn't believe the mess on my old roleplay books.

12. Have fun! ♡♡♡♡

My OC will be on the next page.