If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky (Pirate!Larry Stylinson)

Hello! Im here with another fanfic but this time its a Larry Stylinson version of the book "To catch a pirate" by Jade Parker

Harry wasnt originally suppose to be the pirate but it just suited it much better the more I brainstormed. So this happened!

---

Prologue

 Louis Tomlinson didn’t know what terrified him more, the sharp edge of the dagger against his throat or the ruthless glare of the pirate who shoved him against the wall. "Hush or ill cut off your tongue."

That glare, Louis thought, belonged to a young man. He was breathing heavily, since he just ran down the stairs into the ships hold only seconds earlier.

A thin scar painted his face across his right cheek. It failed to distract Louis from what was a devilishly handsome face expected in a London ballroom, but here in the open water of the Caribbean it created the frightening appearance Louis had ever encountered.

The young man covered his head in a dark red scarf, his hair slightly long, however neatly pulled back with a few brown curls fixed on his frame. A small gold earring twinkled from his left earlobe.

Louis didn’t think he was much older, nowhere near his age of nineteen. He suspected seventeen? However, his dark green eyes were more mature. In spite of the heat, chills cascaded along his tan like skin. He knew any sum of compassion wasn’t in his nature.

He was a pirate after all. Ruthless like those barbaric pirates who attacked the ship.

Louis had been traveling on the Delilah with his father. King George had assigned the trade ship with a small island in the Caribbean. Louis thought it would be an appropriate trip for him and his father since the recent death of their mother, who succumbed to a fever. Louis was somehow grateful to have an excuse to leave London behind. To hopefully set ease to his memories of his mothers loss.

He had been looking forward to this adventure. He'd never traveled before on the sea, and found it thrilling. He began to admire it as they drew closer to their new home. He was fond of the peace.

But that was before the pirates attacked.

Louis couldn’t help think their ship, One Direction, seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

Unlike the black flag flown by most pirate ships, a red one waved high on this one. It meant no mercy.

From most accounts the pirate’s captain, Nick "Grimmy" Shaw, was a ruthless man in these seas.

When Delilah's captain announced the ship had too much cargo to escape the fast approaching ship. Louis' father ordered him to his in the cargo hold, located an empty crate and crawled in, and pulling the top over him; hidden in the darkness, hearing the cannons, steal clashing, and wood splitting. Thinking much of his father’s life, Louis crawled back out. He crept up the stairs when the young pirate came down.

He barely had time to turn before he grabbed Louis and pinned him against the wall.

In the distant, he could hear shouts and distant sounds of the battle. Then, in a heartbeat, it stopped. Louis knew the fighting was over. His heart sank. The pirates won. All he knew was probably left was the remains of the looting and the destroyed.

What about his father? Did they kill him? He needed to go see him. If he was dying, he wanted it to be in his arms.

"Please -” Louis started.

"Silence." He spat. "Ill not say it again, hush or ill cut off your tongue."

Louis was surprised by his accent, British, like himself. Although, that voice was one of a could-have-been-gentleman. What made him turn into a pirate? Louis felt almost ashamed to be thinking about the circumstances. All he wanted to do was to be free of him.