Forest Walk

No one's Pov:

David sat up in his bed, more like a jolt. He let a soft whimper escape his lips, as he had just woke from a nightmare. His eyes were glazed with tears. The moon shine though his cabin window, outlining his shaking figure sitting on his bed. He decided going on a walk, that should clear his mind from the nightmare. He hoped out if bed, getting dressed.

David lastly grabbed a flashlight. He glanced at his alarm clock, 3:04. He had plenty of time. He walked out of his cabin, closing the door quietly so he didn't wake any of the campers. David inhaled the fresh night air, smiling widely. He walked silently towards the hiking trail. He entered the the woods.

The moon outlined Davids figure, making it obvious he was in the woods. David heard a stick crack behind him. He turned around, seeing nothing. He sighed, dismissing it as a rabbit.

David began to feel as if he was being watched, making him weary of his surroundings now. Then, David felt cold breath on his neck. His blood ran cold. Then, everything went to darkness.

(Heyo! Since I got into Camp Camp not that long ago, and I absolutely love the ship Danvid, I decided to make a fanfiction! *jazz hands* Sorry this chapter was short, but I'll definitely continue it.)