I'm going insane... /Chapter 4\ (A little lemon warning!)

No one's POV:

After endless days of torture, David's body ached and stung all over. David was wishing Daniel would put him out of his misery right then and there.  Not to mention whenever Daniel teased David. God, the teasing. Sometimes it was sweet, and bitter. Sometimes it would go from kisses on the forehead to bites on the neck. How lovely.

David felt his sanity begin to slip away, day after day of torture. This troture was corrupting him slowly, but surely. It was like he was beginning to become masochistic. He sometimes found it hurtful, and sometimes sweet...

David's pupils began to constrict. But it wasn't even bright. A large smile crept onto David's face, showing his blood stained teeth. Yeah, he's totally going insane. David began to laugh like a maniac, it echoing throughout the basement he was currently locked in.

Daniel's POV:

I leaned away from the dagger I was cleaning, hearing laughter come from the basement. "The hell's up with him..." I mumbled, throwing the cloth he was using to clean his dagger aside. I walked over to the tattered door that led down to the basement, swinging it open. I walked down the rotting wooden steps, the laughter becoming clearer.

I hopped down from the last step, a smile like a demon's spreading scross my pale face. I saw David, head down, laughing like crazy. "What's with the laughing, Davey?" I said in a teasingly tone. Just more laughter.

"I've gone crazy, haven't I?!" David finally said between laughs and wheezes.

"Dunno, maybe." I said simply, shrugging my shoulders.

David contiued laughing, tears beginning to stream down his face. He began to cough, blood spitting from his mouth. "Haha....Hahaha..." He chuckled, blood now streaming from his creases of his lips.

No one's POV: :v

Daniel smirked, walking over to David. He bent down, leaning close to David's crazed face. Daniel grabbed David's chin before he looked down, lifting his chin to make the counselor look the cultist straight in the eyes. It was like their eyes were piercing one another's, a battle between their broken soul seeking glares. Daniel smirked, then licked David's lips. They both still had sinister looks on their faces, grinning like psychos.

Daniel tasted the metallic taste of David's blood on his tongue. It didn't  bother him though, since he'd tasted blood quite a few times. Daniel then pressed his pale lips against David's, filling the small gap between their lips.

David didn't try to resist, instead he fell into a deep pit of, 'falling for the cultist'.

Daniel licked David's bottom lip, asking for an entrance. David opened his slightly, letting Daniel's tongue slip into his mouth. Daniel tasted the blood that still lingered inside the counselor's mouth, licking the caverns of David's mouth for more. After about a few seconds, Daniel departed his lips from David's. They both caught their breath, smiling wildly at each other.

Daniel then stood up straight, cracking his neck and back in the process.

"Be a good boy and stay silent for me." Daniel said before walking away, and walking up the stairs.

David felt like he was possessed. Possessed by a cultist.

(GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN- Haha, sorry. Okay! So my wrists feel better, and things have been calming doen lately. But guesssssss what...
HAPPY NEW YEAAAARSSSS! 🎉 I wanted to upload this story for New year's and suprise all you readers. And I might start an Eren x Levi fanfiction and try to contiue the Paperhat story. Yeah mates, I'm an Attack On Titan weeb now :') Other than that, thanks for all your support! Love you all! 💖)

(P.S, I tried to make this as long as possible-)