delete delete

hi guys

i just want to apologize because im so annoying and i keep spamming ur notifs im so sorry.

i will be leaving the wattpad world.

i will unpublish all my books and ill delete my wattpad app.

thank you guys so much for making me happy. every comment and vote or even views are enough for me to feel joyous.

i just realized that i dont want to write anymore. i lack of knowledge and i have no talent in writing.

i wish to walk on a flowery road with you guys but i decided to take another route. withering flowers path.

im so sorry. i never want to leave.
but i have to.

to all my followers, please unfollow me.

thank you for supporting this book and my other books. i couldn't thank you all enough.

to my friends, (which is i don't have [i have them inside my head] but i wanna be dramatic), thank you guys for supporting me and encouraging me to write.

to my readers, yall know how lame i am. thank you guys so much for showing your concerns and lowkey criticizing me for my mistakes. i love you all so much i just wanted yall to know that.

i dont know if im going to come back.

i need to prioritize myself even though i have no life and im completely dead without wattpad.

i wish you all the best in life. take care and godbless you all. i love you!

this is jane,
goodbye.

but that's just a joke.

i wont leave wattpad. aye.
im just really bored and i have nothing to do.
cri cri
i love playing people

🌸

if you want to message me to talk about something or just wanna be friends...

here's my kkt id: qashinwa
here's my instagram: flirtsluvs
twitter? secret! lmao

feel free to message me!!

^^ byeeeeee