Chapter 8: Extreme Rules

Before Extreme Rules

Dean's POV

I tried my best to stay as far away from Abrielle, because if I do get near her I would probably just propose to her right then and there.

I told Stephanie and Hunter(Triple H) that I was going to propose to her if The Shield won. All they told me was good luck. Stephanie wanted the proposal on live television, but I couldn't do that. She also wanted the wedding on live TV, I told her I'll think about it.

Abrielle's POV

I have been very suspicious of Deans whereabouts. Was Nicole telling the truth? Is she sleeping with Dean? I broke down at the thought of my best friend sleeping with the love of my life.

Brie found me in a corner crying, and I told her everything. "So, this is what happened when I was on my honeymoon?" she asked.

"Yes, so do you think Nikki is sleeping with Dean?" I sobbed.

"No, she loves John too much and Dean loves you too much," she reassured me. I nodded and we went to the bathroom to clean my face.

"Its Extreme Rules, you need something more EXTREME to wear! I be right back!" she exclaimed. She came back with a cut up Shield shirt, pink, blue, and black shorts, black pumps with a big pink bow at the end, and a pink and black flower head band. I looked at her confusingly when she held up The Shield shirt. "What? I have my favorites." I changed my clothes.

"It's PERFECT!" we both squealed.

During Extreme Rules

Dean's POV

"How am I supposed to propose to her? What if we don't win? God, I really love her, why can't I say I love you? Am I even in this match? What's going on? Who's in the ring? Why am I thinking during this match? Is bottling up my feelings bad? Would this affect Abrielle and my relationships in the future? Does she want kids? I hope not." Tag. "Focus, Ambrose, Focus!!!" Thoughts were running through my head.

Abrielle's POV

Dean seemed perfect out their in the ring, like he belonged. Nattie came up to me from behind me, scaring me. "Hey, Nattie you scared me," I said.

"Sorry, Bunny. So how's the match going?"

"Good, I think."

"Is everything OK? You've seem a little off and worried."

I'm fine, Nattie. Thanks for asking though."

" Ok well I gotta go, bye!" She left with that. The truth was, I was feeling like crap and everything that I ate would ,eventually, come back up. I'm getting sick a lot more than ever.

I told Stephanie McMahon about all that and she said that there was a possibility that I am pregnant, but I can't be pregnant.

I told Eva Marie to go to a convient store and get me the most accurate pregnancy test. She came back and I did my business. It has been past 5 minutes, actually it been past a hour. I just can't get up the courage to look at it. What if I am pregnant? Does Dean still wanna be with me? IF I am pregnant, is it Seth's or Dean's?

FLASHBACK

I was super drunk and Dean was already back to the hotel. Seth was taking me back to the hotel and I kissed him. One thing led to another and I woke up to him naked next to me.

END OF FLASHBACK

I regret it so much.

After Extreme Rules

Dean's POV

I was greeted by Abrielle with a big hug, it hurt but I didn't mind. We beat Evolution which meant two things.

1.Celebration

2.I have to propose to Abrielle

First I have to figure out what's going on with Seth and her. They have been acting weird around each other lately. They hardly talk to each other anymore, let alone look at each other. "Hey babe, can we talk?" I asked.

"Sure," she said with a smile.

"What's going on with you and Seth?"

Abrielle's POV

When Dean asked me that question, I immediately froze. I realized now was the time to tell the truth. "We had an argument," I lied.

"About....."

"Uhhh... about you... that I'm not taking care of you."

"Babe was it the night you were drunk?"

"Yes?"

"You probably don't remember much babe." With that he kissed me and left to go get checked for injuries, him limping away with his injured, cute self.

Dean's POV

We just got done with our conference, and I was now heading to go propose to Abrielle. I had the ring in my hand, scared for dear life. I found in the arena seats, with her head in her knees and she was crying. I came to her and she jumped and quickly wiped off the tears. I asked her what's wrong and she just said she was having stomach pains. I wanted to believe her but just couldn't but I decided to brush it off.

I got down on one knee and said, "Abrielle…umm…uhhh…" shit what was I going to say"…uhhhh…" I stuttered. "Abrielle, will you marry me?"

She looked at men with wide eyes and exclaimed, "Dean, I'm pregnant!"