The War

Narrator POV
Auradon soldiers armed with the best defences The King could get his beastly hands on. Screams come from the Wonderland inhabitants trying to escape. The soldiers surround a lone oak tree. The soldiers yell viciously at the two Cheshire cats. Lovers. The husband and wife hold on to each other protecting the one thing that they value the most, their little girl. The little girl was three crying begging the soldiers to not hurt anyone. The family cries watching their own friends being shot trying to protect the place that they call home. Children being dragged through the portal and dumped onto The Isle of the Lost with nothing. One of the soldiers run at the family but the father tackled him to the ground.
"Bang!!" A loud shot was fired. The Cheshire Cat falls bleeding with a blank expression on his face. The little girl screams yelling at her father to wake up. The soldiers run at them. The mother kisses the child's head softly and jumps clawing at the soldiers. Another shot was fired. The little girl was picked up and dragged into the portal looking back on the burning blaze of her home on fire.

Ever since the King wanted the villains to be trapped on the isle he later decided to trap the Wondelanians as well for their craziness and delusion behaviour.

The little girl was dumped on Drizzella's doorstep. Her new home.