Danvid TeenDad!AU

Ok just hear me out. I've seen the teen!Dadvid with David and Max. But what about. With Danvid.

Here have this:

Max: David's adopted son, very smol, he clings to David's leg when set down, and when squished and loved on he tries to push the person away. Refuses to be picked up by anyone else but David. Only clings to Daniel for food.

David: Max's step-dad. He's tall and is very protective of Max. Works at a baby clothing store so when he finds something very cute for Max to wear he cries. Emotional AF around Max. Has a very fluffy cat named Platy.

Daniel: David's boyfriend. Tries to stay over at David's a lot. Also protective of Max but in like the 'I'm going to gut you if you touch a hair on his head' kinda way, acts the same with David. Works for a Church, went from door to door and met David. Tries to get Max to love him. Found out he could get Max to do 'tricks' (like hugs and little cheek kisses) by giving him snacks. Amazing cook.

Gwen: David's best friend. Slight distaste for Daniel but tolerates him because of food and his reactions to her hardcore porn mags. Dated David once, both agree that it went horrible and promised never again. Works at daycare center and has a love/hate feeling for it. Occasionally babysits Max when David and Daniel go out on dates. Cries when Max does something cute.

Jasper: David's other best friend. Doesn't like Daniel. Tries to dress up Max in cute costumes. Good cook. Cried when first seeing Max. Occasionally stays over and helps out David. Slight crush on David but knows that David looks at him like a brother.

The other campers are toddlers and babies in the neighborhood that Max has play dates with or goes to daycare with.

But to sum this up. Max is a smol baby everyone loves him and cries when looking at him.

Also have a Jen because why not?
(Jen: Daniel's ex. Fuckin obsessed with Daniel. Works at the same Church. Met Max once and cried because of how smol he was. Wants to take Max and Daniel.)