87~ Mouse's Mystery Girl?

Sunday, Anah worked in the study, just like her older apartment she has transformed the storeroom into her study. Little Rey is sitting on the baby chair playing a pink and blue rattle and mumbling something. Anah glanced at the clock and wondered where Reyhan is, he had gotten a message earlier today from a friend of his and he had gone to meet him. But that was around 9am and now its 1pm but there is no sign of him. Anah is slightly worried.

'Should I call Daddy ask where he is?' Anah asked her nine-month-old daughter.

Rey stopped moving the rattle and blinked at her mother before saying, - 'goo goo ga ga.' Anah smiled shaking her head, then she picked up her phone to call Reyhan when the doorbell rang. Anah is relieved. Rey began clapping her hands happily also wriggling in her chair to get down. Anah picked her up in her arms and walked towards the door. She is excited that Reyhan is back.

She opened the door but her smile faded on seeing Reyhan with a girl beside him. Anah frowned eyeing the girl. She is a petite young girl about Reyhan's age, she is slightly shorter than Anah though. She is dressed in white off-shoulder top and denim jeans. Anah felt slightly envious when she noted the young girl's curves. Shedding the baby weight is proving a herculean task for Anah. Ipshita had said she needed serious motivation to shed those stubborn weights. Looking at the girl Anah knew she has found her motivation, albeit out of jealousy.

'Anah, she is the friend I had gone to meet.' Reyhan began

'Hmm... So, he had gone to meet a girl and he didn't tell me. Mouse has never done this before.' Anah thought while looking at Reyhan with a straight face.

Reyhan continued, - 'Meet Gayatri Rai, she used to work with me in Delhi.' He introduced the young girl.

Anah looked at the girl again and a crazy thought crossed her mind – is she is the one Reyhan had a crush on?

Anah felt insecure.

Reyhan then looked at the girl, Gayatri, and said, - 'And she is Anah my wife and this little munchkin,'- Reyhan pinched Rey's chubby cheeks lightly and the little girl giggled, - 'is my daughter, Rehaina.'

'Hey.' Gayatri extended her hand towards Anah.

'Hey.' Anah said with pride. She felt happy that Reyhan introduced her as his wife, she felt an upper hand over Gayatri.

Reyhan then welcomed the girl inside, as Gayatri entered Rey swiftly grabbed and pulled her hair.

'Ahhh...' she winced

'Rey! Bad girl.' Reyhan frowned at her. With great difficulty, Reyhan managed to free Gayatri's locks from the little girl's clenches. Then he looked angrily at his daughter. Rey pouted and hid her face in her mother's neck.

'Arey, it is okay. She is just a baby.' Anah said politely while patting her daughter's head lovingly. Gayatri nodded and followed Reyhan into the living room.

'Sorry about that...' Anah heard him speak as the two walked into the living room.

Then she smirked and looked at Rey. Anah pecked her daughter's lips and smiled at her, - 'Good baby, Mamma is proud of you.' She said.

Rey clapped her hands smiling at her mother.

The longer Gayatri stayed the more Anah felt irritated. She started to get all negative thoughts like what if Reyhan begins feelings for Gayatri again.

But then, she was amazed by her own stupidity.

She wondered why she is feeling so insecure, why someone other girl's presence with Reyhan is bothering her. He is just her friend, right? But is it because she has started taking him as her husband, seriously. Anah felt confused, but she got distracted again as her confusion was overtaken by jealousy. 

******************************************************

Anah is so jealous, Haina, guys *smirks*

Like mother like daughter. Seems like Rey didn't like her father's friend either. The duo is cute. OMG! Anah and Rey made me laugh so much.

What are your thoughts, guys? Drop them in the comments :*

Thanks so much for reading guys *muah* please, pretty please, don't forget to vote and comment before you go.