Thank Your Lucky Stars

**WARNING** MAJOR FLUFF, CUTE FILLER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT SORT OF THING, JUST SKIP. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

I looked at May, fear filling both of our eyes. This was bigger than anything else. Our dresses shimmered, shining with the light of the stars themselves. The garden outside was beautifully decorated, fairy lights twinkling all over the gazebo where we would take our vows. It was like some kind of fairy tale. My floor length dress curled as I turned to face the mirror and I fell forward, tripping over my veil. I sat up, laughing and May joined in. We stayed there, me on the floor, May standing up, before our cue was given. We would be walking each other down the aisle, sisters passing on to brothers. It was funny, really. The fact we were getting married on the same day. To each other's brothers. And that we had both been engaged for about two years. The war was speeding up outside, so it was now or never. I loved James more than anything in the world, so I was happy to finally have this chance. That we weren't dead yet. May grabbed my hand, helping me up as the doors opened. It was time.
"You ready?" I asked, making it like just another prank.
"As I'll ever be." We shared a worried glance then stepped, walking into the unknown yet all too familiar feeling of dread, like the happiest moment of my life wasn't going to last long. We held our bouquets of dodecatheon meadia or "shooting stars". I reached where we were meeting the boys and looked up to meet a pair of grey eyes. What? James' eyes are brown, so why are these ones... Oh. I felt May's hand tighten in mine as she recognised what I did.
"Sorry, wrong side." I said, holding back a laugh. May and I switched until I was staring into those oh-so-familiar brown eyes. James snickered quietly, so only I could hear. I slapped him with my free hand before letting go of May's.

The ceremony was long and boring. Lots of standing and talking. More standing than talking. When it came to the time to say our vows, I perked up. I had heard that James' was "romantic and adorable" so I "needed to be ready". Mind you, I had heard that from James. Sirius was to go first, then May, me and finally James.
"May Potter, I would like to warn you, before you commit to anything, that I have never been good at words." Sirius paused as laughter filled the garden filled with fairy lights. "But, something I am good at, is loyalty. When I met you, my heart twisted in a knot and I knew, no matter what, that you were the one for me. Standing here today, looking in your brown eyes that, as I only just noticed, are actually quite similar to your brother's, I know I have found my place. And that place, if you'll accept me, is by your side." Everyone sighed at how cute it was and then it was May's turn.
"Sirius Black. So many ways to describe you. So many names. Idiot, adorable, the love of my life. All of them, accurate. Particularly the first one. I don't care that you support Chudley Cannons, because I can probably get that out of you. I love you, Sirius. If this means I get to spend the rest of my life with you, then I can't wait. The fact that you love me, and have done so for some time, the fact that you have waited for me like I have waited for you, is more than I could ever ask for." My turn. Damnit. My mind blanked. I couldn't remember my lines.
"James Potter. When we first met, you were the brother of my best friend and the best friend of my brother. Then, you became the boy I fell for. Later, you became my boyfriend and the love of my life. Now, you are my fiancé, soon to be my husband. I love you, and I hope that I am all you asked for, like you are for me." I looked at him and he smiled.
"My turn? Ok. Amalthea Black. I forgot to write my vows. I know, typical James Potter. So all this is simply made up on the spot, making it so much more romantic. On Christmas five years ago, I promised you my heart. Also, you punched me for dancing with my sister. Granted, you didn't know that it was my sister, but that punch still hurt. I swore I would love you until the very end and I still do. I gave you a necklace that day, to symbolise my love for you, and you haven't taken it off since. If it isn't already obvious, although I hope it is, I love you, Thea. I would give you my heart, but it's already yours. I'd give you anything I own, because it's all for you. Everything I am is because of you." He took my hands. "Until the very end, love." I smiled at him.
"Until the very end." I leaned forward, lightly kissing his cheek.
"Was that good?" He asked and I nodded.
"I love you, James. That was perfect." He smiled at me then let go of my hands, turning to face the front. We made the unbreakable vows and then it was time for the rings. The boys pulled them out, turning to face us. I heard Sirius talking to May.
"Your Majesty." He said as she giggled lightly. James simply took my hand, kissing it lightly at the knuckles before slipping on the ring.
"You may kiss the brides." The priest said, gesturing to May and I. James' arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into a tight embrace, kissing me. He pulled back, taking a breath. 
"I love you, Amalthea Black." He sighed.
"Potter." I corrected.
"What?" He looked into my eyes, confused.
"Amalthea Potter. Remember? Just got married?" I stared at him and he smiled.
"I never knew it was possible, but I think I just started loving you even more."