05.

Rhythmic music can be heard from a few blocks away,the party Yuta held was definitely a thrilling party to everyone.

Jaehyun couldn't stand going to the party alone so he dragged Mark with him,but while he was still adapting to the unaccustomed atmosphere,Mark already found himself a new friend,Johnny, and left Jaehyun desolated near the drinking bar.

He sighed and mentally sneered at himself of how awkward he is standing here and why was he even thinking about talking to Taeyong on the party.

Jaehyun fished the delicate gift box out of his pocket,taking a sip of his soft drink.

"...I guess I'll just leave it on the table," his hand ran through his hair in frustration,"Whoever takes it better worth it."

As he was to step out of Yuta's  house,someone snatched the box from his hand.

"Hey-"

The rest of his words were gulped down when someone appeared in his sights.

"OooOoH wHUts In DiS??" Taeyong giggled and shook the box violently.

A drunk Taeyong.

"uR JAejaE rRigHt?"

"J-Jae jae?" he stuttered.

Thank god it was dark that his blushed face wasn't able to be seen.

He held the wobbling Taeyong tight between his arms,preventing him from losing his balance.

Out of the blue, Taeyong smirked sheepishly and leaned against the stupified boy.

They kissed.

In the dark,
afar from the crowd,
ignorant of the others beside.
From cautiously to passionately.

Until trivial moans slipped from Taeyong's lips,Jaehyun was never this sure of the pain inside.

"...A-Ah...Yut-ta.."