Chapter 11

A/N: I'm really sorry about last chapter when my friend did that little stunt with my account. But she was right the first one is part of the story while the others aren't. So let's continue the story so that we can get back on track.....

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

~Dream~

I woke up in a dark place. No one at sight only me. I stood up and started walking to find a way to get out of here. Walking endlessly in this black abyss, no one. No Rin.

Thinking about not having Rin gave me chills. But why would it give me chills? Why do I always crave Rin to be by my side to never leave even just a second. This unknown feelings are confusing me.

Then suddenly I saw a light , it was so blinding I had to cover my eyes with it. When the light died down I saw Rin, her back facing me. I wanted to run to her and hug her tightly but I couldn't, my feet was frozen in it's place. As if knowing I was behind her she turned around and gave me such a disgusted look, I have never seen her give me before.

"You're Disgusting"

-------------------------------------

I woke up in cold sweat. My breathing rapid and my heart pounding rapidly. Sweat slid down from my forehead to my chin. Why did I dream that? I looked at the clock on the wall. 12:49.

Great It's only midnight and thanks to that dream I have to over think things and ask myself why this and why that. But those words that dream-Rin told me.

"You're Disgusting"

"You're Disgusting"

"You're Disgusting"

"You're Disgusting"

The words echoed in my head with just those two words it felt like my whole world were crashing down on me. My heart ache and I get this feeling I can't describe at all. I'm craving Rin but why? I've always protected her so why am I having this unknown feelings that i haven't felt yet.

I sighed in frustration, ruffling my hair. It's been 2 weeks since dad came home and my friends came here and had to witness that happening. But it was good enough, I was able to loosen up a little. It's also been 3 weeks since I had these unknown feelings for Rin and it's driving me crazy. I could ask Luka to tell me what it is but it's embarrassing.

Well might as well get out of bed and eat a sandwich.

When I arrived downstairs I heard rummaging through the cup boards. I took a deep breath and peeked at the door.

My body literally froze on the spot my eyes wide. Dad has finally come home...

This is bad! What am I going to do now? I willed myself to move and when I finally did I ran to my room as fast as I can, not caring if dad heard my footsteps. Why off all days he comes back now? I still have to figure out my feelings towards Rin and now I have to worry about Dad too.

Great...just great! Tomorrow is that day and Dad is here. Could this day get any worse than it already is?

##################

A/N: I hate myself for giving you, my dear readers, a short chapter. Im reallllly sooooorryyyy!!! I just really have to cut it here and move on to the next chapter!! Now i have to eat my strawberry cake~!!! *sees Erza eating my cake* MAH CAKE!!!