It's not easy being me

Living in a house with strangers is difficult. But what if those strangers are not totally strangers? Yeah, it's are actually my aunt's husband and adopted son. I've been living with them for few months now. And the first few are not bad. But now that I'm getting to know more about them, I'm starting to hate living here.

I'm sick right now and it's been a week since my fever started. I don't expect anyone to take care of me because i can handle it.

One day, i wasn't able to wash the dishes since I'm too weak to get up and do it. My aunt's husband got mad. He didn't say anything. He just threw the dishes away and told my aunt that those dishes are there for more than a week 😂😂. There are lunch boxes there that are quite costly. He told my aunt it was me who used them. So my aunt asked me why. I told her that I was sick and i wasn't the one who used those lunch boxes.

They also have an unspoken policy here. That i have to cook the meal so that i can eat. Because if i don't, i wont eat. And if they cooked the food it's only hood for two. Hahaha.

So yeah

So yeah. I'm drinking medicines without food in my stomach. And i just have to deal with it i guess? Hahaha

-First Entry ❤❤
*Love, Gypsy 😊