25- Youngdoo Pt.3

"She has a mental disorder. She has an obsession to people she loves."

"But, she looks okay.."

"She takes medicine, hyung. She got sick after our grandmother died. Mijin loves her too much. During elementary school, she had a bestfriend which is a boy. But, she is too possessive to him.

They were friends until they turned 14."

"What happened?"

"He commited suicide."

Youngdoo shocks.

"But, why?"

"Mijin... killed his girlfriend."

Youngdoo grabs his blazzer and runs away from Boys24 studio.

-

"Help!"

Inha holds Mijin's wrist and cries. She will die if Mijin let go of her wrist.

"Just die!" Mijin yells angrily.

Youngdoo and Louoon kick the door and see the scene. They run to them. Youngdoo pulls Inha as Louoon pushes Mijin. Inha is safe but she fainted. Mijin's hands tremble.

Mijin runs away from them. Louoon chase her but Mijin slips at the stair and fell.

-

Youngdoo spaces out.

"Youngdoo, are you okay?" Inha who is in her patient gown and sitting on the hospital bed, asks him.

Youngdoo gets back to reality and nods. "Yeah, I'm okay." He assures Inha.

-

(A week after)

"Youngdoo." Yeontae calls.

"Hmm?"

"Shouldn't you at least visit Mijin? She is in comma for a week now."

"Why would I? She almost kill Inha." Youngdoo bluntly said. Yeontae looks at Louoon who just flinched.

"I don't know why you did this, Youngdoo. But, I thought you like her."

"Why are you saying that?"

"You look the happiest when you with her."

Youngdoo stuns.

"Of course, you have Inha and you dated many girls after that but Mijin is different. You never date her and you acted like her brother but the way you look at Mijin and how you smile.. I never see any sides of you like the way you did with her."

"I don't understand what you are saying. I don't like her."

"Whatever." Yeontae leaves the room.

-

(A month after, 3 days before the big showcase)

"Where is Louoon?" Youngdoo asks.

"He prepares something." Inho answers.

"Why? Is he going somewhere?"

"Not him. It's Mijin."

Youngdoo flinches. Mijin woke up a week ago. But, he didn't know anything about her.

"Her parents will send her to America."

-

Youngdoo looks at his laptop screen. Most of the pictures are Mijin's. They took pictures the most.

Then, he looks at his book shelf. There are presents that Mijin gave him. Most of the stuffs in his room are Mijin's and were given by Mijin.

He buries his face on his palms.