chapter 11

If she doesn't scare the hell out of you a little, she's not the one

Songs of the day: Henry Lau - Its You

***

"Alex are you sure that you are okay" He raised his eyebrow so I continue, "-that we are going to get engaged for real and soon getting married. I mean I am the one who put you through this."

                He was about to say something when I cut him off again, "Or maybe I should met your grandpa and told him the truth."

                He chuckled at me, "Lexa, I have already explained to him but did he trust me? No, Lexa, he didn't so I am pretty sure he will not listen to you either."

                 "But maybe he thought that you are just telling some lies to him but maybe he will listen to me when I told him the truth."

                 "Lexa, he know that if I don't want to do something then I won't but I did help you - so he obviously thought that we have some kind of relationship." He said to me while smiling but soon the smile fade away.

                  "If you don't want to then its okay - I guess I will find another way to get the company." He continue eating his croissant and I look at him, he look back at me and smile.

"I don't think that will work Alex but you hate me - is that will be okay for you to spend your life with someone that you hate?" I asked him.

I still remember that he used to say that he hates me from the moment we met and that he will not be with someone like me. I don't want him to have that pressured - living with someone that he hate.

"I never said I hate you, Lexa. Sure I did say it a few times or I used to annoyed you to the end but its all joke Lexa. How can I hate someone like you."

I raised my eyebrow at his statement. What did he meant by that? "What do you mean by someone like me?"

He finish eating his croissant and he sipped his hot black coffee before he turn his attention back to me and smile.

"Someone that makes me feel complete."

***

                  I was so tired and I barely get some sleep last night after those confession so I kind of wake up early today to pack all of my things before going back. I look at Alex where he is sitting right infront of me, doing something on his laptop. I don't want to disturb him so I put on my earphone and blast some music.

                  I can feel someone lifted me up and put me into a comfy bed. I think I just fall asleep so I don't think we have reached New York. I open my eyes and saw Alex is looking at me. "Where are we?"

                  He chuckled and brush my hair away from my face, "Still on the plane, we have another six hours so take a rest." I didn't hear him finish his talk when I already fell asleep. I guess I am so tired.

                 After I felt like a long hours of sleep, I woke up and take a look at the time. I sleep for four hours so there will be another two hours. I slid out from the bed and walked into the bathroom which is in the same room as well. Damn, the bathroom just look like the one in his penthouse. The perks of having so much money in your bank.

                  I freshen up a bit and luckily I saw my handbag on the chair near the bed so I took my toothbrush and brush my teeth. I washed my face since we will land at night, I decided not to put on any make up.