Ch 4

Y/N

“Y/N, you need to go to the office. You can take your time though, you’re in no rush.” I nodded as I got up.

    “Do I need my stuff?”

    “I don’t think so. He didn’t say.” I nodded as I quickly grabbed my headphones and made my way out of class. Before I left, I headed into the bathroom but suddenly the power went out and I could hear a faint ringing through my ears.

    I didn’t even bother going to the bathroom as I ran out worried. I ran to my class but they had locked the door and the ringing still occurred. I soon realized that a bell was ringing and that it was perhaps the lockdown bell. I banged on the door and yelled out but nothing happened. I failed trying to get any classroom’s attention. I began to run through the hall until I bumped into someone and fell on the ground.

    “Oh s-sorry. I wasn’t looking where I-” I stopped talking as I looked at him; it was Wilford and the same one from my dream. I staggered back a little, trembling as he stepped closer to me. I tried screaming but he had his hand over my mouth, forcing me to shut up. He had a sinister grin on his face before his face lightened up, entrancing me as if I was under a spell.

    “Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you,” I heard his smooth voice assure me. Soon, I had closed my eyes but I could hear a gunshot and someone yell,

    “Hey! What the hell?” It was too quick for me to see as I fell fast asleep and felt strong arms carry me away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Waking up, I felt pain in my back and around my neck. I sat up while adjusting myself. I noticed I was in a car… and it was moving! Who’s driving? I peeked at the figure who was driving and was shocked; it was Wilford. I could see that we weren’t anywhere near my school or my state. I wonder how long I was out for.

    After several minutes, we parked in an empty parking lot and he turned to face me with a smile.

    “Hello sweetcakes. How was your nap?”

    “G-good I guess…” He nodded as he pat the front seat. I assumed he wanted me to sit up front. I got out of the car but then realized I could escape. Then again, he could possibly injure me, maybe kill me. I didn’t want to take a chance even if it meant getting something worse out of the situation. I shut the door as I grabbed the handle to the passenger’s seat, got in and sat down after closing the door. I put on my seatbelt and looked to him, noticing he was staring. I looked away, lightly blushing out of embarrassment. He gently stroked my cheek then started the engine to get the vehicle moving again.