Let me die

Month 1, week 3. Natasha(POV):

I lay in my usual position ; curled in a ball on the cold cement floor. The door bursts open but I don't move. I hear the now familiar sound of heavy boots walking towards me. And then I feel the familiar feeling of the needle being stuck into my arm. They do this every week. They aren't poisoning me though. They are actually keeping me alive. I refuse to eat. Or better phrased, I can't bring myself to move. Instead I lie on the floor completely still alone with thoughts swirling in my head. The needle, forces liquid food into me. They only realized I was starving myself after the first two weeks. Or maybe they noticed. I don't know what to think anymore. Nothing seems real. The soldier finishes and pulls the needle out then walks away and slams the door. Still I lay. I allow the tears to silently fall down my face.

Month 1, week 4:
Again the sound of footsteps. The man lifts my arm and readies the needle. Except this time I pull away and grab the needle. He looks at me, shocked. "Let me die." I tell him pathetically. Instead of responding he grabs me by the shoulders and lifts me to my feet. I try pulling away but he tightened his grip and picked me up by the waist. I struggled helplessly, my body severely week from my limbs not being used and my body not getting the food it needs. "Let me die!" I start pounding on the mans back, Still he opens the door. "Let me die!" I claw at him, trying to break free. It proves useless so I try something else. I squirm until I am able to bite down on his hand. "Ahhh!" He calls out in pain as I sunk my teeth down harder. Finally he drops me making me fall hard to the ground. "You little—" he starts pulling out his gun. To my disappointment a guard comes running over pushing the mans gun back into his belt. "Boss wants her...." He pause and looks at me. I had moved until the trigger was aimed at my head and I now waited, hoping he would pull the gun out again. "Besides you would be giving her exactly what she wants." The newest guard says as he now lifts me. I kick and claw at him. But it isn't long until I am stopped. The other man pulls out his gun again. This would have made me happy had he not used it to butt me in the head and knock me out.

Month 2, week 1:
By the time I awaken I can tell some time has passed. Meaning they drugged me. I take in my state. I'm tied down to a metal table with restraints. I try to sit up but I'm made aware of the restraint that pins my neck down. I try my best to look around me and I see a table with medical supplies and another table with knifes and scalpels. To my best efforts I wiggle my wrists around trying to break free. But it's pointless. Like I said I'm weak. Weaker then I've ever been. I silently beg for someone, I don't know who, but someone to let me die. I beg god to let me die even though I don't believe in him. "Let me die."
It's not until what I guess I hours later that a hear a sound other than my heavy breathing. I frantically try to look around hoping for someone who will recuse me and scared that it will be "the boss." Finally the mystery persons face comes into view. "Sorry about the restraints. But I couldn't risk you biting off my hand." Ivan smiles down at me. Despite my efforts,
My eyes fill with tears. "Oh Natalia. Don't cry. This is for your own good. He didn't love you. He never did. Would I lie to you? Besides, you weren't meant to love." Ivan tells me as he puts a hand on my cheek. I toss my head from side to side, trying to shake him off. Annoyed he grips my jaw hard. I can already feel the bruisers forming. "Look at me." He hisses as he leans down to me. I give up when his grips tightens and obey. "You were supposed to be different! That's why I gave you to the KGB. You were different. But you have changed." His face turns red proving his anger. "Well things don't always work out the way you want them to." I say coldly despite knowing this would only anger him more. My comment earns me a hard smack across the face. Making my head wack into the metal table forcefully. As he grips my jaw again I feel blood rushing down form where my head hit. He leans in close again. "You're right. But we can fix that."
***sorry if this chapter is boring guys but I promise you will like the next one.****