Letter Eight

'Dear Abigail,

So today, I told myself I wouldn't cry. It's been a tough day.
You are all alone on the today. I feel horrible that today, you alone and I'm not there with you. You should know I miss you; I miss your laugh, your smile, the way your lips curl up and your dimples show when you smile, the way you kiss my lips, the way you giggle when I kiss your neck, the blueness of your gorgeous blue eyes, the pinkness of your plump lips, your wavy blonde hair, the redness to your cheeks and the way you hug me back. I miss it all and I wish today I was with you even more!
I'm sorry I can't be there for you to help you get through the day, today. I hope your dad is okay. I know your mum would be proud of you, she was a beautiful person and she loved you a lot.
I know she is looking down at you and is smiling. She had the same smile as you and I know your dad is happy and glad that she lives in you. I'm glad you are surrounded by your dad and sister. But I wish I was there to hug you, to kiss away your tears, to hug away your emptiness, to spread away your sorrows. I wish I could take all your pain away. I wish I was the one mourning, I hate seeing you cry and I know this letter has probably bought you to tears, but you are gorgeous, and I hate seeing your blue eyes, red and puffy and I hate seeing your tear stained cheeks.

I miss you, I love you. I wish I was there today. The boys are sending their love, hugs and kisses.

All My Love

Louis :)
xoxoxo xoxoxo '

P.s only 12 Days left xxx