Chapter 15

I sit down in front of Grayson and wipe the blood from around his lips, head, eye, nose, and hands from where they layer upon Scotts face. I dab the cotton balls onto his open skin and watch the blood fade but reappear from the open cut. I sigh, loudly.
"What's wrong?" Grayson says breaking out silence and placing his hands upon my face.
I shake my head and finish fixing his hand, placing the bloody cotton balls into a plastic bag.
"No what's up" he edges on pulling me down to sit beside him.
"This shouldn't have happened" I state firmly looking at him, then to my lap.
"What do you mean? Scott had it coming to him" Grayson almost laughs placing his hand on my thigh.
"Do you think this is funny?" I state rudly standing up folding the plastic bag.
"No but it's true. He had it coming to him Zee. It was either me or you" he replies back standing up.
"I would have rathered it be me" I state back and walk towards the kitchen where the family were.
Cam looks up first and smiles. They all do the same. I return them all a smile back and begin to head back to Grayson when
"Zara!" My name is called by Ethan
"Yeah?" I smile back as he comes up to me in the kitchen. He looks around and grabs my arm pulling me away from them all.
I give him a confused look as we walk up stairs into Graysons room. He closes the door and stands there with his back to me for a few seconds.
"Ethan what's wrong?" I break the silence and sit down on the bed
"You" he states back rudely and turns around.
"Me?" I state confused.
"Yeah, if Grayson wasn't madly in love with you this would have never have happened and you wouldn't be here and you would be still with Dakota. You would be our bully to! And Not the reason for my brother to get beaten up!" Ethan begins to rage. Walking over to me less then a metre away.
"E I never meant for this to happen?" I reply shot. Dropping my head to looks at the floor.
"Oh yeah sure"
I look back up at him. Rage filled in his eyes. Rage of anger but fear. I'm not scared. I don't feel threatened but something is telling me this isn't going to end well.
"You need to leave" he states breaking my deep train of thought.
"What! Why!" I reply quickly getting up from the bed. My heart aching. My chest going a million miles an hour from the heart break I'm about to face.
"You need to leave our house" he states
"And leave myself and Grayson alone"
I look at him confused. The water in my eyes begin to form.
"E I haven't done anything wrong" I cry. Tears rushing down my face.
"Your bad news Zee. I'm sorry. I hate to say this because I didn't think I'd ever have to, but please. Leave us alone. Leave Gray alone" he softens his emotions and looks at the floor. My tears fall down my face as I sob loudly.
"But E" I reply back
"No! please. Just leave!" He states firmly. I sob loudly and rush past Ethan.
"Oh and Zee" Ethan says quietly .
"What?" I stop in my tracks and look at him again.
"Tell grayson that there can't be anything going on between you guys because you don't have feeling for him" he replies again and walks up to me. My sobs begin to become louder and more deep, full of sadness as I rush Down the stairs and towards the front door.
"Zara!" Grayson yells from behind me
"I'm going, I'm sorry Grayson" I state stopping at the door, not turning around to face  Grayson and the betrayal I'm about to experience.
"But you just got here" he replies placing his hand on my hip. I quickly remove it and then turn around.
"I'm sorry Grayson I can't do this" i cry looking past Grayson.
"What do you mean you can't do this?" He responds calmly and confused. I give a quick look and study his face exprsssions.
"I mean you n I, it's..." I start but sob instead. Grayson becomes closer. I push him away and then turn my body.
"What.. Zee I'm confused" he replies and steps closer.
"It's not gonna work, my feelings aren't real... I just felt bad because your a great person" I lie. My sobs continue. My heart beat pounding my whole body. I can feel it everywhere.
"Your lying, I know that's a lie" he softens his voice.
"No it's not a lie, I don't love you Grayson, and I don't like you as anymore then a school friend" I state. I look up to see Ethan standing at the top of the stair case. He smiles and looks at Grayson. His eyes drop.
"No, Zee please, I'll change I'll do anything. I know you don't mean this" he begins to sob, his tears begin to fall upon his beautiful face. His eyes turning red from them. His cheeks becoming a bright red.
"I'm so sorry Grayson, I'm so sorry" I sob and open the door as I look at him one more time then to Ethan. His face also Sad.
"Zara wait!" Grayson yells from the door as I walk down the foot path becoming further and further away from the boy I love the most.
I listen to him calling my name over and over again. His sobs loud. I sob louder as I turn around to find him on his front door step with his mum, and cam beside him looking at me.
My tears are real.
My heart is shattered from the heart break I put myself through.
What am I going to do?
----------------------------

Plot twist!!
Ahahahahahah!
Dun hate me please!!
I need this to be part of the story! There needs to be more drama etc and this is it!
I'm not gonna spoil it any more tho xx
Because if I say anything more you guys will know what will be happening xx

🔽  Social medias down below🔽

🐥~Twitter- Fallin4dolans (where I just stalk the boys 😂 I tweet here n there)
🦄~Instagram- justthedolans (lets get to 500 😉more then half way to it 😘my posts are all the medias above)

Don't forget to
✔️like
✔️comment
N
✔️follow both my Insta, Twitter n Wattpad 😉
Will love you forever

Lots of love
Mrs.Dolan 💕💕

Peace ✌🏻