they fired Eamon

You're at home on a Tuesday and remember that the dolan twins post a new YouTube video

E and G: "Whats up guys we're back and we're the dolan twins"
Y/N:  shiii why are the dolan twins so freaking gorgeous the things I would do to them no y/n remember your a child of God.
E : " so guys if you didn't know.... we have a manager and his name is Eamon.
G: "and we recently saw the video of him being to our fans including physical force and we didn't like what we saw some we did the good thing and fired him but me and ethan came up with an idea
E: " it was actually my idea bu-"
G: "ETHAN"
You start laughing like a total idiot because it was always funny how grayson yelled ethans name
G: "like I was saying me and ethan came up with an idea"
E: "yes and the idea i came up with was that you guys have an opportunity to become our new manager all  you have to do is make sure your following us on all social media and that you have all our post notifications on now this is the hard part"
G: "you have to tell us your full name ,where you live, age, and what you could do to benefit us"
Y/N: "benefits? More like friends with benefits just watch... damn the things I would do to that little white boy nope nope I'm too young to think these things"
E: " the winner will be announced in a few weeks"
E and G: "and we'll see you next week on a Tuesday PEACE"
Y/N: " I gotta win this contest not only will I be able to be taken seriously I'll also be able to fuck I mean meet the dolan twins"

Name: Y/N Y/M/ N Y/L/N
Where you live: put where you live  lolol
Age:15
I can benefit y'all cause 1 I'm cute 2. My melanin always popping 3. Ion play with no one ass I take my stuff serious 4. I'm not gonna cut your hair off in the middle of the night to clone you....
Y/N: "wow that was terrible... EHHH not like they gonna see it anyway but I'm gonna send it cause why not?"
Y/M/N: "Y/N come get your food before it gets cold"
Y/N: "yes ma'am"

***A few weeks later**
E:"woah grayson check this one out."
G:" I can benefit y'all cause 1 I'm cute 2 my melanin always poppin 3. Ion play with no one ass I take my stuff serious 4. I'm not gonna cut your hair off in  the middle of the night wait what??
E: "Grayson believe it or not her letter is the most what's the word not crazy everyone else is just talking about how badly they want us to choke them or run them over with a truck and how much they want us to be there daddies"
G: "say no more SAYYYY NO MORE our lucky winner issss what's her name??"
E: " her name is Y/N but before we choose her as our final winner we should look at her instagram just so we can make sure she's not a 69 year old man get it 69 ethan said with a eyebrow raise"
G: "1st eww second what the fuck you're just trying to see if she's hot or not"
E: " Whatever man" ethan starts to  scroll through your instagram
E and G: "shit she's fine as hell"
E:" i know she's fine she'll be even finer when I hear her screaming my name in the be-"
G:" ETHAN stop yes she's very gorgeous but she's our manager"
E:" Yeah she bout to be the manager of this di-"
G:"OK well I'm gonna go film the new video while you stay over here fantasizing and by the way she's 15 you pervert"
E:"age is just a number grayson" he says wrapping his arm around Graysons shoulder "we both know that you want her may the best twin win"