Prologue

It was a dark night in the fairy tale world, where Lloyd Bailey was waiting impatiently for someone. He was in his secret hideout he made in the caves somewhere in the Northern Kingdom, where he was expecting Morina to come any minute now. Yesterday, Morina told Lloyd that she had a plan to overthrow and rule the Otherworld, and that he would have to meet her in his hideout, but as the time went by, and when she hasnt showed up yet, he moaned loudly.

¨Where is that useless witch?¨ Lloyd groaned, tired, yet frustrated.

He decided to wait a couple of minutes, but when 10 minutes passed, he decided to call it quits and forget all of this plan. Right as he was going to bed, He heard a whooshing sound and turn behind him to see Morina.

¨Haven't you heard the saying good things come to those who wait?¨, Morina said as she sat down on one of the chairs next to Lloyd.

¨What took you so long?¨, barked Lloyd, as he sat next to her.

¨Why, I was just preparing and show and tell you about the plan to rule the Otherworld. A smart witch always plan when they plan to rule a world, not just march into it and just wreak havoc.¨

¨Whatever. Let's just get to the plan then.¨ Replied Lloyd.

As they settled down, Lloyd asked Morina a question.

¨Let me ask you this Morina, why did you ask me to help you rule the Otherworld? You know how I hate that place.¨ Said Lloyd

¨Ah, but have you ever been to the Otherworld?¨ Replied Morina as she raised an eyebrow.

¨Well, no. My brother John and his mother loved it dearly and would tell me all about it, but I was never interested in it.¨

¨That's because you need to this world for yourself.¨ Morina said

Suddendly, her eyes began to glow. As it did, images of the Otherworld appeared in Lloyd's head. Images of the Eiffel Tower, New York City, Buckingham Palace, and much more appeared in his head. As it did, he began to feel excitement. His brother had told him everything of his visit to the Otherworld, and it was quite boring to him. But never had he imagined that this would be beyond what John had told him.

¨Wow, I'm speechless. I've heard tales of this every time my brother told me, but never imagined that it would be this great.¨, Lloyd said.

Morina smirked. ¨I told you didn't I?¨

Lloyd ignored her. ¨Well, what are we going to do? We have to rule this world.¨

She smiled. ¨Let me start off with the cursed dust that the Snow Queen used long ago....¨

Hey guys! Sorry, I know it's a short chapter. I'll try to update very soon.¨ This will be my first TLOS book I'l will be writing, so no hate comments. I'll probably be done in 3 days or so. So dont worry! :)