twenty two

"Daehyun and I got engaged!"

"Whoa, congrats guys!!" Yongguk hugged Youngjae. They were walking to a near by boba tea shop that Jongup had recommended.

"When are you guys planning on having the wedding?"

"A year or two from now. Daehyun believes in long engagements and I'm okay with that. But we haven't gotten any details down yet."

"Ah, I see. This is amazing news! I'm so happy for you guys!" Youngjae smiled and opened the door to the boba place.

"What the heck this place is so cute??" Youngjae said as they sat down with their tea

"Yeah, this is really aesthetic. I'll probably post on Instagram later," Yongguk said after sipping his tea.

"Wow and the drinks are so good! I'll have to thank Jongup later," Youngjae smiled and Yongguk nodded in agreement.

-

"So, how are you and Himchan?"

"Ugh."

"Ugh?"

"Yes. Ugh. It's not him right now that makes me 'ugh'. It's that I've been really stressed out and he hasn't helped at all," Yongguk frowned as they walked back to Yongguk's home.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we've been moving things constantly and that alone is stressful. But on top of that, I've been job hunting, which has been unsuccessful by the way. I can't go into little space which pisses me off to no end. I'm just so upset all the time but I have to put on a smile for Himchan so he won't worry himself to death. He asked me how I was yesterday and I said I wasn't okay but I told him not to worry... I need to talk it out with him, but he's always so busy with work that when he gets home he just wants to sleep and he doesn't really spend time with me anymore..." Youngjae unlocked the older's apartment and nodded.

"I can't give you any advice because I'm new to this whole caregiver thing. Even when Daehyun's little he's clingy so I have no choice but to spend time with him or else he'll cry for three hours. I don't mind at all though. Just talk to Himchan and see how he feels. You guys can work this out I promise." Yongguk smiled and hugged the younger before going inside and setting his wallet and keys on the table by the door. He took off his shoes at the door and saw Himchan on the couch.

"Himchan, we need to talk."