WHERE IT CONTINUES

So, to recap what you kinda need to know before this:

Rihan loves Rikuo and think's its unrequitted.

Turns out its not.

Shit happens.

Here ya go.

**************************************************

(A/N: The bolded italics is an exerpt from the FF.net story. Had to put an inkling in there so you didn't get lost of where I started. Again, BOLDED ITALICS ARE NOT MINE. EVERYTHING BELOW THE CROSSES IS MINE.))

Rikuo became an even deeper shade of red which could've put a boiled lobster to shame.

"Ji-ji-jii-chan..." Rikuo started, for some reason mimicking the voice that he used to speak with when he was twelve; probably due to the shock of his current situation.He looked up to Rihan and then back to his grandfather.

"I-it's not what you thiiiiiiiiink!" he shouted this so loudly that it could be heard on the other side of the Nura compound; shocking all of its residents. If it was something to do with those three, then they all knew that they were better off not knowing.

+++++++++++++++++

Nurarihyon paced the room back and forth,trying to wrap his mind around what he just witnessed.

"Rihan,what the HELL were you thinking?!" His son just gave him a blank stare.

"Thinking I was finally going to make love to my beloved. But you just had to kill the mood eh? Thanks. Now Rikuo doesn't even want to LOOK at me." The Sandaime was now no longer playful or cheery like usual. He was sulking and angry at his stupid oyaji for bursting in on their intimacy. Oh how long he had waited for this day,and the old geezer had to go and ruin it! The gods really loved fucking with his emotions.

"He's SIXTEEN YOU IDIOT! AND YOUR SON,WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT TINY BRAIN OF YOURS! YOU CAN'T MATE WITH YOUR SON!" Nurarihyon yelled. Rihan glared and he shot to his feet.

"Why the fuck can't I? He's blood? Yokai mate within the family anyway! And cant submissives conceive?" His father was taken aback.

"W-well yes,that's true-"

"Then shut the fuck up! Do you know how long I've been waiting to hold him in my arms? To finally tell him how I felt about him all these years and hear it said back to me? Now,because of you,its all been thrown out the window on it's ass! Thanks oyaji! Thanks a fucking lot! Now he hates me and never wants to see me again and he's going to leave and never come back and-and-and-" His chest tightened,and all of a sudden he couldn't breath. The Supreme Commander's eyes widened.

"R-Rihan,calm down! You're going to have a panic attack,calm down! Breathe son,breathe." He instructed the Second Heir. But it wasn't working,Rihan was too upset. Kurotabo came rushing in,as did Aotabo and Yuki-Onna.

"Masters! Is everything okay? We heard yelling!" Kurotabo said,gasping when he saw one of his master's clutching his chest. Nurarihyon looked up at them.

"No! Rihan is having a panic attack! Stand back,don't crowd him or it'll get worse! Go fetch him some water,please!" He ordered.

"Yes sir!" they yelled and ran off. A pair of footsteps came running in.

"Ji-chan,what's going on? What's all the commotion?" He asked. He saw his father,and hopeful lover,on the ground clawing his chest and sobbing. "Is he having a panic attack? What did you do?" He screeched,kneeling by Rihan.