| eight |

I'm Luke Skywalkin' on these haters
Celebrate every day like a birthday

Ni'Ella's 28 inches of curly hair flowed behind her as she swayed to the music. The cropped orange Mink Lani had brought her for this special day stayed secure on her body as she stayed nude underneath, while light blue jeans with darker blue strips painted her lower half, and orange furry heels adorned her feet- also complimentary of Lani. Ni'Ella had a section for her people at The Mansion as they celebrated her birthday.

Lani stayed simple with a black strapless dress, a distressed camouflage jacket tied around her waist, and black ankle-strapped heels. Her middle part sew in was flat-ironed to perfection swaying past her ass, and the natural beat Ni'Ella did has her feeling herself. The vibe was indescribable. Her nude manicured nails wrapped around a red glass half filled with straight Hennesy as she scoped around the club once the song changed. Everyone had come out for Ella, yet she was looking for a specific someone.

The beat of Lay You Down by K-Young resonated throughout the club, and every girl made sure to grab a nigga. The throwback's smooth sound caused Lani's eyes to close as she swayed side to side. A pair of hands gripped the sides of her waist, causing her eyes to pop open, but the familiar smell calmed her down.

"You're never supposed to sneak up on someone like that." Her words soft and low, yet the closeness of their bodies made it easier for him to hear her.

"You was vibin', I just wanted to be apart of it." The deepness in his voice made her teeth sink into her bottom lip. This man had an affect on her that many had. Plus, the abundant about of sexual tension has been driving her crazy. Turning to face him, his hands slid down to her ass, cupping as much as he could in his left hand. Mazi was way past gone. He started drinking before he came to the party, and Hennessy is the devil. His eyelids low and the whites surrounding his brown orbs now pink.
Jelani looked no better. She had a little of everything tonight, insisting on getting lit for her bestfriend's birthday.

"You look so damn fine. You know that?" Mazi bent to whisper sweet nothings in her ear, sending chills down her spine and causing her lady to throb. Pulling him closer and standing on the tip of her toes, she whispered placed soft kisses behind his ear.

"I want you to take this off of me." This liquor gave her extra confidence, but this was something she had on her mind for a while now. He made her body react in many different ways, and she wanted to see what more he could do. Mazi chuckled. His pearly whites showing as he smirked and licked his lips slowly before biting down on his bottom.

"You don't know what you talkin' 'bout right na'." Now Lani knows she was zooted, yet she was fully aware of her actions and choices.

"Let me show you I do." Taking his hand into hers, she lead him through the crowd. A smirk covered Mazi's face. He enjoyed seeing this side of Lani, and was curious as to how far she was going to go. Opening his car door for her, she sat in the leather seats, while he traveled to the other side of the car before getting in.

The entire car ride was full of Lani teasing him. Her hands found themselves brushing across the crotch of his pants, or her kissing the sweet spot behind his ear.

Making it to his apartment, they were halfway naked. Lani's hormones were skyrocketing. She wanted this man more than anything at the moment.

 She wanted this man more than anything at the moment