Intro I guess?

AU info- Gray is a girl-Gray is also a dragon slayer- Her exceed is called Zen he's a boy-Don't know where she's from so I called it Skadia.

When Lyon woke up that morning he had a strange feeling, well actually it was quite familliar if you consider all the times he got it. The feeling usually meant Gray had done something wether it be got herself captured, was being chased by the Gaurds for destroying something or had decided to draw a moushtache on his face (Yes, that had happened before.) When he looked in the mirror, he noticed a mark on his neck. It looked like Gray's magic circle. What the hell? Lyon thought. If this was some sick prank he swore that, no matter how much he loved the younger ice wizard, he would kill her.  

Lyon had decided to just cover it up with his coat and hope it would go away, but later on at the guild curiousity got the better of him and when Yuka asked him why he kept running his hand along is neck he told him, "Oh." Yuka said once Lyon had finished explaining,

"Oh?" He asked.

"Dragon slayers also have mating seasons like dragons themselves." 

"So this has got something to do with Gray, then?"

"In a way."

"Just spit it out already."

"Well, in a nutshell it means you're Gray's mate."

"WHAT?!?!?!" 

Lyon did a rather comical spit take which made Yuka grin.

"It means you love Gray, but Gray doesn't necessarily love you back, you're just the closest person to her out of the rest who also love her, like Juvia." Yuka explained.

"But surely she would prefer Juvia."

"Obviously not."

Lyon and Yuka decided to go visit Gray at the guild hall, by that I mean Yuka decided and dragged Lyon, protesting all the while, with him.

"So, how do I know if she loves me back?"

"Ask her what it is and act annoyed, if she doesn't she'll probaly tease you about it, if she does love you back she'll most likely say it's nothing and try to brush it off."

"Okay."

"Good luck."

Lyon stopped just in front of the guild doors and took a deep breath, this was his big chance, he better not screw this up.

"GRAY!"