Direct mesage

Selena
Hey wazzup??

Gigi
I'm over at z's why?

Selena
Wellll, Niall and I made plans to hang when he and the boys get to NY.

Gigi
Yeaa okay and?😂

Selena
Apparently, Harry asked if he could tag along with us...

Gigi
Yes! OMG! Let him join!!

Selena
Gi, isn't it kidda weird tho? He follows me out of nowhere on insta, then starts liking and commenting on all my posts.

Gigi
Wdym he started following you out of nowhere? aren't you guys friends? I mean you're close with Niall right?

Selena
Yea Niall, not Harry... I've never really talked to Him.

Gigi
There's nothing wrong with Harry being active on ur insta, I mean what if he just wants to be a selenator 😂🤷‍♀️

Selena
LMAO I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it, its just weird with the whole him and Tay thing. He knows I'm one of her best friends.

Gigi
You shouldn't worry about it sel, harry is a great guy and all that stuff happen so long ago

Selena
I know...your right, but u know how tay can be, and how much hate she has towards him

Gigi
Sel, when zayn introduced me to Harry, it's like everything that Taylor said was completely made up! And after I confronted her about it, she eventually got over me hanging with him and doesn't really care now.

Selena
Well...if tay is fine with you hanging with Harry, then this shouldn't be a problem, and Niall will be with us. So it's not like Harry and I will be alone together.

Gigi
And hey, you never know...maybe he's become so active on ur insta bcuz he finally realized how fucking HOT u are, he's trying to get some attention, clearly.

Selena
Not helping 😒

Gigi
❤️
Read 12:36 a.m.