Happy Birthday?

July 30th

Nikky's P.O.V

Harry my twin brother and I, were laying on the cold, damp wooden floor as I check Dudley's watch "Harry 5 minutes till we are 12" I told my brother we start to draw a cake with the 1/2 an inch high dust. We are in a old wooden house, a old wooden house on a rock, in the middle of a severe storm. All because our uncle and aunt won't let us get letters addressed to us. "30 seconds Harry"

Emmalina's P.O.V

Dumbledore has assigned Hagrid (a half-giant and one of my best friends) a task. We were going to get my siblings, Harry James Potter and Nikky Rose Potter. I wasn't allowed to stay with them Dumbledore said it was because and I quote 'You were showing power from as soon as you were born and I was told to make sure you were safe like a 3rd godfather' Since I had two godfathers one Sirius Orion Black and the other Remus John Lupin I wasn't allowed to stay with neither so I went will Dumbledore, because of the I have made many friends. 10 seconds, 9 ,8 ,7 ,6 ,5 ,4 ,3 , 2 ,1 I signal for Hagrid to knock. 3 loud knocks can be heard and on the 3rd knock the door fell in. I ran to a boy and a girl I look for a second then hug them and my hair turns yellow for joy. Harry they asked "who are you?" My hair instantly change to mostly red with blue strips. My voice boomed with angry and a hint of sadness, " You, You imbeciles. You mean to tell me they know nothing!" " They know what they need to!" Uncle Vernon retorted " You mean they don't need to know about me about our PARENTS!" With that I sat on the sofa and Hagrid dealt with the Dursleys and I promised explanations in the morning.

July 31st

Nikky's P.O.V

I woke up about three hours after and see the girl sitting by the window, so I walk over and we start to talk she tells me about magic who she lives with and about our family and we fall asleep by the window in each others arms