Sorting Drama

As everyone first year but me was in I sent the boats off and stated to walk... on the water everyone gasped at Hogwarts. One boy fell into the lake and everyone stated to laugh but me I asked the water to put him on the land and it did everyone was shocked and I used a drying spell on him after everyone went ahead I held my hand out, "Emmalina Dumbledore." "N-Neville Lo-Longbottom." "come on Neville"

We caught up to the group they started to file in. We walked in a few names were called the Aunt Min called, "Emmalina Dumbledore"

"Are secretive even a hat like me can't see to much into this mind so the little bits I do where to put you hmm" after about 5 mins "UNDESIRED" whispers broke and people continued Harry, Nikky, Ron, Neville and some others come to Griffindor.

Aunt Min told me to just go sit at a table so Griffindor duh. Then after dinner I walked to to Dumbledore's office and he told me all about what I had to do. Live with Griffindor and same schedule but things might change.

I went to the portrait of Linda or more commonly known The Fat Lady. Everyone one stared as I entered, "I know I am beautiful but everyone stare I thought people had lives." The twins and Harry and Nikky started laughing and everyone turned back to what they were doing.

They approached me, "so what is happening." "I am in every house but mainly Griffindor. Lets get sleep," I point to the twins, "Our deal." The twins saluted and marched off, "yes ma'am" "Lets get some sleep."

(A/N Sorry it is short I have been busy and lots of test since it is my last term for the year I will try and upload more till then - Emily)