Kisses On PlayGround ; Jackunzel Hogwarts AU

"Well… You were great yesterday. That maneuver even Merida can’t make. You are really talented." Rapunzel was telling Jack while they were exit  from classroom of History of Magic. Jack, of course, fell asleep again so his brown hair was messy, and on his cheek he had ink. They went to the halls.

"Thanks, Punz. But, I didn’t have strong opponents. You Ravenclaws really don’t have feeling for sports." Jack was teasing his friend. Blond, thick curls were tied in two pigtails which  were dancing together with her deep green eyes full of hope and joy… There was something special inside them that filled Jack. In them you could read all her emotions, wishes, passions. Like see. Like sky. Like freedom. They were peacefully watching everything around them. Everything. That made her so special, so beautiful. Jack loved those eyes.

"Ha-ha-ha, very funny!" she was sarcastic. Wisp of hair was going into her eyes so she putted it gentle behind ear. "Anyway, I should be helping Elsa for her homework for couple of minutes!" She looked to her wristwatch and took breath to say bye to Jack. She stepped to stairs that were leading to the Ravenclaw homeroom. Her arm wanted to say one ordinary bye. She almost turned when someones cold palm cached her. Like she felt  electricity going through her spine.Like she was hypnotized. Everything stopped. Time, even pictures on walls of Hogwarts. Her legs stopped. Jack was watching at her profile. Her ruddy lips stayed open a little still wanted to say words. But they couldn’t. They didn’t want. They were blocked. Breeze brought cherry petals in hall, and it shifted that wist of hair that was hiding her eyes. Tails were swinging with breeze, like her skirt. Palm was still holding her. It was cold, but so warm that she thought she will get burns.

"Wait."

Voice had strong echo in her ears. It didn’t stopped. Like the whole world told that word only for her. Echo wasn’t disappearing. Echo of his voice was making pain harder. Pain that was warming her heart. 

"I need to show you something."

Echo again. But this time, like it started time. Everything started to move normal again. Voice  brought her back from… Trans? Magic? What was that?

She slowly moved her head to him. To warm brown eyes. To soft hair. To freckles and to pale lips. To the Jack. 

She nodded twice, while her pigtails were jumping with hr head. Her heart was even warmer and warmer. What was warming it so hard? 

Rapunzel came back to the halls with him. That hall where she passed so many times now seemed so strange to her, while this boy was holding her arm. She blushed a little when she realized how many people could see them. Maybe that prating Hufflepuff Anna? That electricity she felt before a minute ago almost disappeared. But she was glad that warm stayed. 

He started to move faster and they exit out to the yard. Where was he going? “Jack, where are we going?” They stopped. Jack looked at her, and she blab out: “I am feeling.. well.. ugh…” She didn’t how to finish sentence. Should she say how she was feeling on the stairs? Maybe he would understand. She was sure that wasn’t magic. That was something like spark between them… Some special, little spark that could change many things.

Jack smiled at her: “I know, I know… But please, come with me!”Rapunzel bit her lip and looked in their arms. They where still holding holding together. Spark is still here. Her eyes gave him one smile: “Do I have another choice?”

"I don’t think so, madame!"

They were walking through yard, through humming smell of cyclamen and oleander. Without any word. But words weren’t even necessary. Their eyes were telling everything.

They came to the quidditch playground. It was same as yesterday. Green, with three goal posts, seats…”Okay, Jack, if you wanted to show me a playground, believe me, I know how it looks!”, Rapunzel rolled her eyes. 

"Did I ever tricked you?"

"Believe it or not, you are always playing tricks!" she made grimace and was sarcastic. She loved being sarcastic, but only with him.

"But no this time.", he pulled her and started to run over playground. They started to laugh and scream, while all around them was small of grass. 

In front of the dressing room they stopped.They were gasping like dogs while wind throbbed their faces. It was refreshing, so nice feeling… Rapunzel closed her eyes . She forgot why she even came here. She only had on mind that he is next to her. It was so nice to be with him… So nice…

While she absorbed sun and wind, warm palm touched and her face. Suddenly she opened eyes and she seemed a bit confused. That warm eyes were watching her, with some strange glance. Glance she never felt before on her. Glance that was encouraging and somehow sweet. In head she felt pounding, and her lips shivered. 

His head was coming closer to her. To her green eyes that started to closing down. Lips shivered a just a little bit now, but in head she still heard noise. She felt warmth of his body. Moment before their lips fused, he whispered: “Trust me.”

And then she felt love, while their lips were moving together. It was so strange to feel it. His lips were stiff, and it seemed they will stayed with her lips forever. She didn’t know how much time they were fused, few seconds, ten? She didn’t care.

When they separated,  she  felt shudder. She wanted to last longer. She wanted to taste of his lips stay in her mouth.

"I told you I will not trick you this time…" Oh, how she loved sound of his voice…She wanted to run forever with him through Hogwarts. That every day they come here. And it is strange how she realized this now. All this years, they were only friends, and now, in half hour, they became something more. Isn’t that weird?