chap 19

No one s POV

Its been three days since Demi fell and hurt her head on the floor, three days that Elly never left her side, singing, whispering, talking to her, hoping for Demi to make a improvement. Dianna,Dallas and Madison, stayed with Elly and Demi at her house.

The mood was really down, they were all so sad and stressed about what will happen to Demi, They all knew that this brain damage can be fatal... but the doctor say he cant do anything so thats why she doesnt need to go to the hospital and can  stay with them at home. He said that only a Miracle can save Demi. 

Dianna was comforting Dallas who was comforting Madison, Elly prefer to stay Alone to deal with the pain she feel inside her heart, her soul, she doesnt want to show her weakness, she has to much pride, and she doesnt want to lose hope.

All she want is stay next to Demi and make her feel her love and support. Maybe she can make a miracle happen this way.

Demi 's POV

"Dad is that you ?" " Yes my little fighter, its me.... what are you doing here my babygirl?" "Dad but where are we? why Am I feeling so light.. dad how Can I see you... you are not here anymore.. Am I....?" " Demi we are in your head right now, you have to fight and get back in your whole body, they are people waiting for you and who love you so much! You cant stay here with me, but I will always be in your heart now go back to your life and Enjoy Your time with your mom and your sisters, and mostly with your love, she never left your side all this time. now baby girl, go  I love you my Demetria. " "I love you too Dad" 

I felt warm in my side and arms wrapped around me tightly, I feel someone breath on my neck and hear little snores that I recognize immediatly, Elly!

I opened slowly my eyes letting the light come trough them carefully,  I saw my mom sleeping with Madison on her lap in the corner of the room on the little couch and Dallas on the floor holding a pillow tightly against her chest.

I turn my head to watch my baby and put a light kiss on her forehead making her groan a bit, she burried her head on my chest and hold me tighter. I stroke her cheek with my hand and she smile and slowly open her blue eyes.

"Hello, beautiful" I said to her "Demi ??? is this a dream tell me its not please" she ask with her eyes wide open, I just lean in and kiss her lips, she immediatly kiss back with so much love, My heart was pounding like crazy..Oh god what did she do to me?

I heard Madison scream my name  and run to us, jumping on the bed and hugging me like there is no tomorrow. Dallas Wake up jumping on her feet and ran to us too Dianna did the same and we all cuddle together on the bed. that was the perfect morning.

"Demi how do you feel? how is your head? do you remember what happen?" My mom ask me with a serious look. "Im feeling good mom, and My head hurt abit but its not that much,Yes I remember chasing Maddie around the pool and I fell and everything went black... How many time have i been out?" " its been four days now" Elly reply me.

 She sound so sad and scared..I never see this grey eyes of her, but when I see her eyes when I wake up one hour ago I swear they were bright blue... what happen to that? maybe its because she is sad or there is much things going trough her head right now.

i dont know. We all stand up and got to the dining room next to the kitchen to have our breakfast, but Elly doesnt follow us, she stop at the music room and sat at the Piano as I hear the first note of Warrior playing :

This is a story that I have never told

I gotta get this off my chest to let it go