Chapter 1.

The bright white light from the lightning, flashed over the sky. A terrifying yell of thunder followed after the flash, like a lion chasing prey. Underneath the chase was the rain pouring down upon the city, the city that had to be a victim of this chase.

A group of young males were standing outside a bar in the victimised city, four of them were they standing, trying to hide from the rain. They were all dressed in caps and hoodies. All except one, the was standing uncovered, yet wearing black like the rest. His mouth cover was pulled down under his chin so that he could take puffs from his cigarette "Where the hell is Millic?" He asked the rest.

"Still in there" A small boy answered, the was the only one of the bunch who were sitting, he was sitting on a rusty gas barrel, smoking like the rest of the bunch.

"We need someone to go in and get him out" The first said, looking at his watch "His switch ended long ago, I'm sure he's just grinding against some chick at this point" He looked up at the others and put out his cigarette on the ground.

"Zico, let's go get his ass out" He said annoyed. A tall male with a black hoodie and blond hair followed after him.

The blond male, Zico, took the lead, walking in first. The shorter, named Dean, followed after.

The club was packed with people, the one more slutty dressed than the other, the place was filled with smoke and the air smelled like vodka and accidental pregnancy.

They pressed themselves through the mass of people. Soon after they reached the backstage room, they walked in and saw Millic on a couch, a female body underneath him, Dean and Zico looked at each other then back at Millic. Zico cleared his throat, cutting through the moaning.

Millic and the women turned their heads, looking at them "what the fuck-" he said, looking at them. The woman quickly covered up. Dean nodded at her, "asshole" She replied, making him chuckle.

Millic got dressed and followed Dean and Zico out to the rest of the group.

"Where the hell were you" A small boy with a lip ring asked.

"I was inside" Millic responded

"Who were you inside this time?" The smaller asked, making the rest laugh. His laughter got caught off by the slap he received in the back of his head

"Shut your ass, Penno" Millic said annoyed but with a smile.

"Right, where are we going?" Dean asked, looking around. Zico nodded in a direction "Let's go that way, hopefully we can reach the train station before the police will get a track of us" He said, annoyed and tired. The sound of a gun being loaded came from somewhere in the group. A hooded male was standing, holding a gun "I'm ready to go" He said, that was the first thing he had said all night.

They all pulled up their hoodies and started walking.

The player Millic, the rebel Dean, the small, pierced boy Penomeco, the leader Zico, and lastly the quiet, armed male Crush. Around the underground community as Fanxy child. One of many underground groups who was known in these districts.

They kept walking, looking down. Crushs gun was facing the ground, he was ready to pull the trigger any second-....