Chapter 2

They all got onboard on the night train, sitting in an empty seat group.

The train was almost empty, with only a few half drunk crack heads, sleeping in the metal snake.

They all sat down, Zico, Dean, Crush and Millic sat in the four seats, leaving a grumpy Penomeco standing "Oh come on-" He said annoyed

"You can sit in Crush's lap" Millic teased, at first they all chuckled a little, but as the train took off the realised how it was properly the only way they would all be able to sit.

Crush was sitting next to Dean.

Penomeco placed himself in Crush's lap, leaning into his chest.

He felt exhausted, tired and lazy. Dean sighed and leaned against Crush and Penno.

Soon after both Dean and Penno were fast asleep, leaning against each other.

The others looked at them, sighing as well.

As they crossed the district border, Zico smiled softly "Kyung-ah~" He hummed, leaning back.

They could finally breathe, knowing that they were back in their own home. Zico felt a little warmth inside him for a second, but it quickly disappeared, and he turned back into his normal cold self.

The train stopped at the station, Crush carried out Penno who were hanging on his back like a lazy koala "Yah- This is not a fucking filled trip, wake him up" Zico demanded, Crush glared but before any of them could continue Dean stepped between them.

"Let him sleep, he've had it rough" He tried, making both Zico and Crush calm down.

"Crush and I can take him home" He said and looked up at Crush who nodded.

They all parted and went to their cars.

Zico walked into his ad drove off, making his way home.

When he reached the house he stepped out of his car, walking up to the front door.

He took the extra key from underneath the doormat. He opened the door and walked into the house, moving carefully into the living room where he saw Kyung sleep on the sofa.

He smiled softly and walked over to him, kissing his forehead.

Kyung had fallen asleep on the sofa, watching the news. He had been watching the news every day since Zico had left the house, he couldn't stop worrying, the only thought running through his head ws the thought of Zico getting killed or caught.

He had been crying himself to sleep every night, taking painkillers to numb the loneliness.

He was deep inside another dark dream about how his lover would get shot, seeing his dead body flash before his eyes. When he felt a pair of soft lips on his forehead, waking him up.

His eyes opened and he got contact with a pair of deep brown eyes making him beam up "J-Ji Ho?" He stuttered, looking directly into the deep brown eyes.

Zico smiled softly "Yes, it's me" as soon as he said those three words, Kyung threw himself around Zico's neck "You have been gone" He said into his neck

"I know I have.. I'm here now" He said to comfort you "I won't leave again".

Kyung nodded, he knew that was a lie, he knew Zico would leave once they were done, he would be gone soon but even though he knew it was a lie he chose to blindly believe it, hoping that maybe this time it would be true.

Kyung was lost in his thoughts when he felt Zico's lips on his neck, kissing over the soft skin "Ji Ho... W-what a-are you d-doing" he stuttered. "I missed you so much Kyung" He hummed in between the kisses, lifting him up and taking him into the bedroom.

Zico slammed his lips against Kyungs, bringing him into a heated kiss and so, Kyung had lost. He was completely lost in Zico's actions, giving in to Zico's dominant actions.

Zico shut the door to the bedroom, capturing Kyungs moans as they went into the night.