Chapter 1 re-done

This chapter does have a naughty bit its pretty easy to figure out when its coming if you want to skip ahead. 

Sangs POV
I woke to Gabriel's soft singing his arms were around me and his face resting on my chest. I knew he was still sleeping as I felt his deep breathing. I pulled him closer Listening to the song he sang. "Can't help falling in love." By Elvis. I smiled it was one of my favorites. I was almost asleep again when I heard a knock at the bedroom door. Before I could say anything to the person. The door opened revealing Sean. I smiled seeing him. He came over to me and I gently released an arm from over Gabriel so I could turn to and see Sean fully.

"Good morning Pookie." He whispers pecking me on the lips.

"Morning Dr.Sean." I say quietly.

"You know it doesn't bother me if you two sleep in all day but I know that a few of your husbands are anxious to see you." He says. And then I remembered what day it was. March 31st. The day Owen, North and Silas came home. They had been gone for a month now on a super secret Academy job. With no contact with anyone here. I had been missing them so much then I often would go into their rooms and lay there trying to smell them or remember that last time we shared a night together.

I quickly popped out of bed almost banging into Sean. "What the fuck is going on." Gabriel groans. Rubbing his face.

"They're back!" I practically screech with excitement.

"Not so fast Trouble." I find myself being pulled back into bed both his arms going around my waist in a strong grip and Sean chuckles.

"Gabriel let go." I say struggling against his hold.

"Nope I'm not ready to let you go yet." He says snuggling his face into the side of my neck.

"Meanie I haven't seen them for a month. A whole month! Let me go."

"Why don't you want me to hold you?" He whines but I could feel him smile against my neck.

"You can hold me after I see them." I say wiggling some more.

"I want to hold you now." He says.

"Sean please help me." I say not feeling like arguing anymore. But his grin told me he was enjoying watching this too much.

So I decided to play dirty. I take a deep breath and yell as loud as I could, "Silas!"

"Oh no you didn't." Gabriel growls out surprised. I can't help but grin.

Silas comes barging into the room ready for a threat. When all he sees is me being man handled by Gabriel and Sean watching he chuckles.

"Need some help Agelle Mou?" Silas asks still chuckling at my struggle. 

"I'm being manhandled." I say pouting. 

He laughs, "I can see that."

"Ughhhh." I groan. "I have to pee." I try wiggling some more but again his grip tightens on me. It was time to get out of this grip. I position my pointer finger and my thumb right about his arm and grin evilly Silas and Sean see this and start chuckling again liking me mean thought.

"Meanie." I say a sing-song voice. 

"Trouble." He says matching my tone. 

"I'll give you one more chance to set me free." I say.

"Never." He growls in my ear again tightening.

"You asked for it." I say then I pinch him as hard as I can. He yelps and I'm automatically released and I take a run for it. I speed past Sean and Silas knowing exactly who I was looking for. 

"Trouble! Get your pretty ass back here!" Gabriel yells from behind me.

"Heck no!" I yelp back. I see everyone else is in the family room and North is closest. 

"North! I missed you!" He turns around at the perfect time for me to jump into his arms. 

"Sang Baby be careful." He grumbles before planting a kiss on my forehead. I hold onto him like a koala refusing to let go. "I missed you too Sang." North says oblivious to the fact I'm using him as a shield. 

"Sang! I'm going to-" Gabriel rounds the corner and halts to a stop. I stick my tongue at him and grin knowing he has lost. 

"You're going to do what Gabe?" North asks with a glare. 

"Oh nothing." Gabriel says narrowing his eyes at me. 

"How was the mission?" I ask facing North again. 

"We were just about to share how it was." Owen says from behind North. "But Sang, I have something to discuss with you first."

With me? "Okay." I say letting myself slide off of North. When my feet touch the floor North kisses me quickly before Owen is grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his bedroom. After he shuts the door behind us and I find myself pressed against the door. His hands pull my arms up and raises them above my head. His mouth finds my throat. A soft low moan automatically releases from my mouth.

"I have missed you Mrs. Blackbourne." He murmurs against my throat.  

"Oh yeah?" I whisper. 

"Mmmhmm." He starts suckling at my throat.

"What have you missed, Mr. Blackbourne?" I ask at this he nips my throat gently making me gasp out in pleasure. 

"Everything." He says kissing the spot he bit. "I missed this beautiful face." He says cupping my face with one hand, still holding my arms up with the other hand holding my wrists to the door. "I missed her lovely neck, shoulders and arms." He says brushing his finger tips against each body part he listed.  "I missed these luscious lips." He kisses me softly briefly agonizingly me by running his tongue along my bottom lip. "I also missed these plump gorgeous breasts." He cups the left one and runs his thumb against the pebbled nipple, making me squirm.  "I missed this lovely bum and waist." He trails his fingers down my breast and down my stomach resting his hand on my hip briefly before grabbing my left butt cheek squeezing. 

"I've missed this tight little pussy too." He cups me moving one of his fingers along my clit making my squirm and gasp. He lets go of my wrists and trails down my body with his tongue. Before he reaches my privates and looks up at me. "I'm hungry for you." He murmurs. "Can I have you?" 

"Yes." I gasp out and he takes my clit into his mouth running his tongue along me.

-------

Seans POV

"Coming in." I call out before opening Owens door.

"Oh Owen harder." I hear Sang gasp out.

"Now what do we have here?" I ask coming around the corner and taking in the sight of my best friend and my beautiful wife tangled together on Owens bed, Sang blushing and Owen glaring at me.