Chapter 4: "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind, so does a bio weapon."

The time came for us to stop Rumlow. We knew he was here with his goons, we got word that they were looking for a nuclear bio weapon in a Wakanda.

I sat with Natasha at a little cafe as we kept our eyes peeled for anything that stood out to us. 

        Wanda was sitting at a table a little farther from ours, she wore her regular attire and had on a black cap while she drank her tea. Sam was on a roof top near us, he had on his wing suit and was our look out. Steve was in the hotel located by the cafe. 

You ready to get back out there?  I asked Steve through a mind link.

Only if you are. Bella okay?

Yes. I'm a decent mother thank you.

I could sense him smiling.

Natasha gave me an look. "We're here to look for Rumlow, stop making goo goo eyes at Steve." 

I shooed away her comment. 

"So what exactly are ve looking for?" Wanda spoke coolly. Her accent traveling through her ear piece.

"Something." I responded as I drank my coffee. 

"Thanks for ze advice. But there is nothing out of ordinary." She seemed to complain.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." I responded calmly.

"Sam, see that dump truck blocking the road?" Steve said into all of our ear pieces.

I turned my head toward the street we were near. There was this big garbage truck with a driver that clearly didn't know how to drive in Wakandan traffic. 

"Where's he going?" Wanda muttered with confusion. 

I looked to where the truck was headed. Up at the end of the road was a gate that was heavily guarded.

"Oh my gosh." I turned to the window Steve was looking out of. We locked eyes. Him getting my message. 

"There gonna use it as a batting ram." As Steve finished his sentence the driver jumped out of the truck and it went hurtling and tore the gate down.There was a giant ball of smoke and fire that went off. The gate fell like a tooth pick loosing it's balance.

Natasha and I shot up and toward the explosion along with Wanda running close behind.

People got up and scattered. I almost got knocked over a couple times but I stood my ground. Steve ran up behind me. 

Wanda seemed a bit shaken by the explosion. "Wanda, help get people off the street. Lead them away from the building. We'll re-group after they're all safe." Steve spoke in his authoritative voice.

She nodded, then Steve turned to Natasha. "You and Sam fend off the other opposing enemies."

Before he was done explaining he got attacked. I jump kicked the guy and sent him flying against one of there heavily armed trucks.

Steve looked at me, maybe a bit startled but he masked it. He grabbed my hand and we both ran. 

I looked around and there wasn't a clear way in. We knew we had little time before Rumlow got his hands on the weapon. 

"Throw me." Steve demanded.

I knew I shouldn't have laughed but I thought he was joking. "Your serious?"

I regretted asking as soon as I said it. His expression was serious. "I mean like we practiced." He said calmly.

My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. "Oh, right."