[ Some Scoodles + Another Update On The Kiddo ]

Red pen doodles!

^ Some random girl with Seven's haircut

^Me today I know the shoulders are off, but I was in my math class and I was rushing lol

^
Me today
I know the shoulders are off, but I was in my math class and I was rushing lol

^Me today I know the shoulders are off, but I was in my math class and I was rushing lol

^ the period before this math, the kiddo gave me their blue pen today!!!

I swear on my life, I have never grinned so hard in my life!

During my biology class, there weren't any stool left for me to sit in - which happens quite often.

I'm sure you all know, but I am the shortest in the 9th grade class. There was... holy crap... the tallest stool in the class, and it was the only one left, (I didn't have any other choice but to use is).

Groaning, I picked it up and brought it back to the large table I sat at- reminder: the kiddo sits there too, (with... three other boys).

Anyways, my height shot up and I felt so awkward. I am so used to being lower down, and so was everyone else! I just dug my face in my hand and I was laughing so hard.

So I turned over to my friend, Zech (Zack), and pointed at my tall stool and pointed at his. I mouthed "Please" with a desperate look on my face.

Zech switched with me, both of our stools being loud against the tile floor. I grab the shorter stool, it screeching against the floor, and I brought it back to my table.

The whole table was dying, including the kiddo (Squid).
One of the boys that were sitting there had tears in his eyes.

After class was over and we had a few minutes to ourselves, Squid (kiddo) was teasing me about my height. I jokingly told them, "You make me want to jump off a building."

"How tall?" He asks with a grin. "Super tall, or, like, a toy building?"

I swear

They are the cutest thing

Heekenejeneneje

Okay
I'm good

(Too bad they're not going to homecoming).
~Leah