Halloween specail

Marrinet glanced over at Alya, who was talking to Nino. Adrein walked with a smile next to her. Marrinet smiled back when she saw him wearing the scarf she had made for him. The crisp autumn air whooshed past them. Halloween was coming but no one of the group had a costume. "Woah Mari look!" Alya pointed to a huge Halloween store. The ginormous store read spirt Halloween store on a big orange banner.
(Rem if you read this you know what I am referring to hehehe)
"Lets go inside!" Alya squealed. The group entered into the large store. The first thing that they saw was a large selection of ladybug and chat noir costumes. Alya fangirled and ran over to them. She grabbed a couple of sample masks and ran back over to them. The slapped a ladybug mask on marrinet and a chat mask on adrein. Still stunned from Alyssa sudden action, they looked at each other and gasped. "C-chat!" Marrinet stumbled. "M'lady" adrein stared at her. Meanwhile Nino and Alya sat in shocked silence. They ripped off the masks and just stood with wide eyes. Tikki and plagg peeked out of their coats. Confirming the thing they both thought. "Well then that happened. " Alya said. "Hi lady. " adrein said. Marrinet smiled with a faint blush "silly kitty."

Ok don't judge on the terribleness of this one. I literally came up with this in the middle of the night.