YoonMin

Okay peoplez, I have been reading YoonMin fanfics. I now ship YoonMin. YAAAAAAASSSS!!! Reminder, I have never written a fanfic. EVER. So this'll be absolutely horrible. Be aware.⚠
×÷×÷×÷×÷÷×÷×÷÷××÷×÷÷×÷×÷×÷×÷÷×÷××÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷÷×÷

      "Saranghae Yoongi oppa!!!"(the cringe of writing bad fanfics) Jimin heard as Agust D rised from the floor.

      Jimin was amazed at the beautiful god standing right in front of him. It was his first time seeing Yoongi, Agust D, in real life! He was pumped to see the same exact person, not behind a glass screen, but in person. He has dreamed about meeting Yoongi for the longest time ever.

      Jimin had brought his friend, Taehyung. Taehyung also brought his bunny boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. They were all fan boys of Agust D. But, Jimin was the number 1 fan of Agust D.

      Just then, his favorite rapper, started to rap 'The Last'. This was Jimin's jams, because he could relate to it. That's why he lik- no loves Agust D. He could relate to him. And maybe because a little crush too.

      After the concert was done, there was a fanmeet and album signing. (I barely know anything about concerts, fanmeets, hi-touches, or anything like that, so ya) Jimin was fidgeting in his seat, his heart beating faster than light, and louder than the fire siren in school.

      "Are you ready Jimin hyung?!" Taehyung said to him.

      "Yeah, just reeeeeaaaaallllyyy nervous..." Jimin anxiously replied.

      "My Kookie looks as calm as the sea before the storm." Jimin's friend sighed dreamily, lovesick.

      Jimin just said in his mind, wow. He is deep in love with Jungkook. I wish me and Yoong- wait, no. Bad Jimin, no fantasizing or getting your hopes up.

      "WE'RE UP NEXT. Oh mai gawd." Jungkook said like a child. Taehyung was in front of Jungkook, then behind Jungkook, Jimin.

      When the dudette in front of Tae was still waiting a girl shouted from the crowd,"Min Yoongi! You dangerous man!!!" Yoongi didn't know how to react to her,"You dangerous man who makes me have such a hard time! Who makes me go through such a hard time! You should be responsible for this! I will sue Min Yoongi! Because he hurts me! I will sue Min Yoongi!!" He was chuckling at this girl and just didn't know what to do.

      Jimin was jealous of that girl. He envied her confidence. But that didn't matter anymore, because he was going to meet his idol in real life!

      After Jungkook, he stepped up and gave the album to the one and only, Agust D.

      "Hi there! What's your name?" Yoongi said.

      "H-hi! My n-name is J-Jimin," Jiminie obviously said.

      "Do you usually stutter a lot?" But quickly added,"You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

      "A-aah. It's fine. I-I usually st-st-stutter a l-lot w-when I'm n-nervous"

      "You're nervous? Awwww... you're so cute. Like a little mochi!" He then said,"Can I call you Mochi?"

      "S-s-sure!"

      Then Yoongi signed Jimin's album and said,"Teach me how to dance."

      "How d-do you know I d-dance?"

      "You got a dancers body,"(this is stupid)

      "What body do you have then?"Jimin murmured so quiet, Yoongi almost didn't catch the words. Almost.

      "Hmm... I'm not sure, you'll have to figure it out yourself. Well, I'll see you soon. Goodbyee!" And Jimins cheeks flared a nice tomato red.

       Once that happened he met up with his two friends and they started talking about their experiences.

       First, Taehyung. He said that Yoongi asked him,"Do you know the guy behind that muscle guy?" Of course Taehyung said yes, he is my friend.

       Then Jungkook. Again, Jungkook got asked the same question. But answered it differently. Kook asked,"Why?" Yoongi said to just tell him. And Kookie just gave in and said,"He is my boyfriends friend, which makes him my friend,"

      Lastly the best of all, Jimin. He told all about his experience. About him stuttering and all the things he said.

      Jungkook and Taehyung started to fanboy and started brainstorming a ship name. First it was JiMin, they thought it was a horrible ship name because it was just Jimin's name. Then it was YoonJi, and lastly the official name till today, YoonMin.

      Jimin was flustered and embarrassed. He then looked down at the album, and saw what Yoongi wrote down. It said, 'Meet me outside the building at 8 o'clock ;)'

      Taehyung saw Jimin's happy/excited face and asked him,"Whatcha lookin at ChimChim? Something from Yoongs?" And raised his eyes up and down, like suggesting something.

      "N-no! It's n-nothing." Jimin stuttered. Wae did ya freakin stutter? You idiot! He yelled at himself in his mind.

      "Hah! Yeah right!" Jungkook said like the meme he is.

      Jimin just glared at him,"Awwww! Is little Jimin trying to be scary?! Nice try though~" Taehyung said teasingly.

      Jimin didn't say anything and rolled his eyes. He looked at the time on his phone and it was already 7:59! He was going to be late!

      "Hey guys, I have to go somewhere! I'll text you guys when I'm home! Goo bye~" He said in a rush.

      "Out on a date with Yoongi, Ay?" Jungkook and Taehyung said in usion.

      "Shut up." And on Jimin went, being one minute late.
-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__--__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-
On the outside~

      "Hey!" A voice said. A voice that Jimin knows very well.

      "H-hey!" Jimin said nervously. "Ecuse' meee~" He said in English, to a pole when he almost ran into it.

      Yoongi just chuckled and Jimin's face turned a dark red.

      "Do you want to talk at a cafe?" Yoongi suggested.

      "S-sure!" Jimin, who obviously, replied.

      "Also, you don't need to be nervous around me anymore. Now I'm your friend," And then whispered under his hot breath quietly,"And maybe we will become more."

      But Jimin, as the naive little 'innocent' boy, he was oblivious to what he said. And little did the two lovers know, they were being followed by a couple, who in fact are Taehyung and Jungkook.

_____________________________________
Okay.... you guys could use your imagination and make up the rest of the story yourselves. Don't be a silent reader and type comments! Show your crazy side! It's good to be weird.😝

This is some YoonMin moments
EHYAAHHH!
IF YOU CANT WATCH IT IT IS BY arielle AND ITS CALLED Best YoonMin Moments part 1.
WATCH ZEH OTHER PARTS IF YA WANT
ANNYEONG! (BAI!)