~Hoseok POV~

I ended up falling asleep in his house, it was quiet when I woke up this morning, Yoongi had fallen asleep beside me, I wanted to stay, for some reason. But I had work early today, so I quietly grab my things and tried my best not to wake Yoongi up as I stepped over his legs quietly.

Before I was able to climb over him fully I felt a hand pull me down, Yoongi had grabbed me and I was now wrapped up in his arms unable to move. He grabbed me by the head and cuddled me.

It was so warm and quiet I wanted to sleep more, I wanted to stay for longer, it was a weird feeling, because I had only met him three times so far, what is this feeling?

Trying to move someone's hands from above your head is a lot harder than you think, every time I removed his soft veiny hands from my scalp, they somehow found their way back to my head quicker than I could stand up.

After what seems like forever I finally was able to get up, I found a paper and pen and left a note nearby. Slipping my shoes on and walking outside, shutting the door softly behind me.

The sky's colour was an ugly grey.

It felt lonely... like someone or something is missing, like the trees missing it's leaves, like the sun missing the moon. What is this feeling?

I shrugged it off as I looked at the time, realising I had to go home and change before heading to work, so I trudged down along the path, back towards my house.

~Author POV~

Yoongi awoke slowly as he looked around his house to find his apartment empty, he frowned, remembering what had happened the night earlier.

Not much really, but Hoseok seemed different, he brought life and happiness wherever he went, Yoongi like that about him.

Before leaving Hoseok had written his number down on a piece of paper, next to the words 'call me :)'

Yoongi smiled at the sight of this before slowly getting up and retrieving his phone from the kitchen, typing down the others number into his contacts, making a mental note, reminding himself to text the other later.

Setting down his phone he went to take a shower and get ready for work.

——————

"What do you mean you stayed at his house?!" The elder said in a shocked voice as he walked towards Hoseok who had barely even made it through the front door before he had been bombarded with questions by his roommate.

"I don't know, it just sort of happened" the other said scratching his head as he shut the door behind him "I didn't actually expect him to say yes, and I couldn't really back out so I just went with it"

"What happened. Did anything happened. Did you guys, like hoo-" he was cut if by the younger, his face turning a dark shade of pink, "Jin- Hyung NO! We just talked and hung out for a bit, I barely even know him!!"

"Which makes it all the more probable that it happened" Jin said, a smirk spreading across his face before he retreated into the kitchen "I'm leaving the city in two days, you got plans?"

"No, not really" Hoseok said, reaching into his pocket to retrieve his phone. "I've got no work for the next two weeks as I'm closing the studio for the holidays but I don't know what I will do"

"Why don't you organise a party?" Jin said as he took some milk from the fridge, "with what friends exactly?, most of mine are away" Hoseok replied sighing "I have work in half an hour anyway so I need to shower and get ready to go" and with that he left te room and headed towards his bedroom to get ready for the day ahead.

——————

"Your late. Again" Jisoo said folding her arms as Yoongi walked into the bookstore like usual, "late night, late mornings" he replied in a raspy voice as he watched a customer look through one of the book sections in the store titled 'Romance'

"Well we are pretty busy today, so chop chop" she said clapping her hands together before disappearing into the back room.

For a book store the place seemed to be pretty busy most of the time, customers coming in and out constantly. Students would often come in asking for a certain book assigned by the school, those would be brought in big boxes normally supplying up to 30 in a box, requested by schools in advance.

Some customers would come into the book store and simply sit in a corner reading a book. As that was not allowed they would usually be kicked out, but Jisoo sometimes let it slide, mostly students when they didn't have enough money to buy the book, they would stay and read, kind of like a library.

Then there was probably the most annoying type of customers out of them all, that would ask the most random, pointless questions like 'Do you think I would identify with this book?' or 'what books do you recommend for me as a person?'. Asking questions as if they were talking to someone like their best friend.

As someone who writes lyrics and works in a bookstore, you would think that they would read a lot, right? Wrong. Yoongi hardly read, he never found books very amusing or entertaining, but that didn't really matter in a bookstore if you weren't the one buying the book, as long as you could add up prices, restock on things and take orders, you would be fine.

Yoongis favourite type of customers where the regulars. They were the usual that would be in the store almost every week, either to collect a book they had ordered or to buy a new one. Yoongi had made a good friend because of this 'Kim Namjoon'. He would often come to the store to buy new books, they both quickly developed a friendship, even meeting outside of the bookstore to hang out as friends instead of acquaintances.

And that's how Namjoon met Jin. It was a 'love at first sight' sort of thing. Yoongi had invited Joon over to hang out at his apartment, since Jin was his roommate he was obviously around, him and the other ended up talking till late into the night, it was never ending.

They quickly developed a relationship from there, seeing each other fairly often, hanging out, going to each others houses. Until Namjoon finnaly built up the courage to ask the elder out.

Yoongi smiled as these thoughts trailed through his head before he was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice, 'another customer' he thought to himself before turning around to greet the owner of the voice.

In front of the desk stood a tall pale man, dark brown hair and eyes, he was wearing a white basic shirt with blue jeans and a pair of timberlands 'basic much?' Yoongi thought to himself before attending the customer.

The familiar sentence now engrained into his memory from so much repetition throughout the time he had worked there, he let out a soft breath before putting on a smile and looking up "Welcome, how may I help you today?"

/

A/n: I went so far of topic in this at one point it's not even funny anymore ffs. I had to remind myself @ one point that I was writing a Yoonseok fanfiction and NOT a Namjin one xDD.

Creds to QueenSarah71 for saving my ass in this story #editinggoalz

Short and simple, but don't worry, something big will be coming

-Hayley :)