««Seven»»

Just another LA Beebo Tea

I want boba now

🌟

"What's wrong Frankie? " you ask him frowning at the sad boy.

"Is that what you're gonna call me now?" he said changing the subject.

"No don't do that" you say lifting off from the swing you previously sat on.
"Do what??? " he asks annoyed.

"Don't change the subject, now what's wrong? " you say pleadingly, getting easily annoyed.

He stands up from the swing he was sitting on and took both of your hands into his.

"I need to tell you something" he says looking towards the wet concrete as it sprinkled earlier that day.

It was humid that day, a sticky humid. As you breathed in you felt your self suffocating as the air was hot and the occasional breeze didn't help much.

Although you knew there was humidity in the air, it had felt like if the world and everything around you stopped. Everything seemed to stop when everything revolved around him and you only.

There was nobody else in the park that morning, only him and you.

"I ha cer" he whispers to a point where you cant here anything.

"What? " you asks but this time he yells it out.

"I HAVE CANCER (YOUR NAME)! " he says letting go of your hands and sticking them to the air.

"I have 9 months" he says sighing.

You felt like if the world went against you. Your heart stopped, you couldn't feel it in your chest anymore. It was empty, you mind was blank, hands dripping with sweat. You looked at him, those doe eyes staring back into yours, ton of bricks hitting you from behind.

Tears start forming in your eyes, the sadness finally flowing in after the shock scared of everything that might touch you. Your legs gave out went to the floor and sat down, hugging your knees.

The words replaying in your mind as you try focusing of what you just heard. Your body couldn't feel anything but sadness and anger. Your body couldn't function properly, everything's is malfunctioning.

Your tears stain your pale face full of shock. You finally lay down, not caring about the wet concrete. You always seemed comforted by the eerie smell of the cement.

He lays down next to you wiping off your tears, you trying to breath like a maniac.

Although tears weren't the only thing falling. Sprinkles started to rain down on them, as if the Earth was as sad as you.

He leaned in kissed you, those memorable lips making your body start again. Like it was all you needed. The humidity in the air stopped, the tears stopped, the rain beating down on you accelerating quickly.

Thunder came down from far away as electricity rains down into your vines. He slides his tongue in between your soft lips as you hold his hair for grip. Once you suck up for air you look into each others eyes.

" I love you" he says taking the hair from his face to the back of his neck.

"I wanna be with you forever" you say playing with his hair a bit.

"You will"

🌟

Smut scene???

It'll be later though

From your author, Amarantha 🌹