Chapter 26: The End

"That was you?" That was you that was in the cafeteria? That was you that gave me hell!" Jason screamed, "That was you that my college years so hard to forget!"

Afra grew irritable. She still didn't know what Jaeson was talking about, "What's going on?"

"Oh come on. You haven't caught up to anything yet?" said Angie. She was carrying all of the proof in her pocket. Angie pulled out another piece of evidence, but this time it was her birth certificate with both of her birth parents signatures on it.

Afra grabbed the certificate out of Angie's hand and read every detail on the paper. Afra's face grew in disgust while she realized her hand to cover her mouth. She felt sick and also angry that it almost made her cry. "Really,Jae? It says on this certificate that Angie is your blood sister. Mr. & Mrs. Coventry signed this!"

"What do you mean she's my sister?" Jaeson yelled while grabbing the certificate out of Afra's hand. He read all of the details too. "What the fuck? Are you serious?"

Angie had a grimace on her face. She shook her head at Jaeson and Afra because after all of the evidence she had, they were still in disbelief. "Can't you all just accept it? I brought everything to prove to you that I am your sister, baby brother." Angie smiled once more, "All of these years mom and dad kept me away in a foster home while you lived your best life. The clothes, money and all the extravagant things and I had nothing." Angie began to cry. She was hurt deeply by this situation. She wanted a real mother and fatherly love but they have her away. "I hate you! I hate both of you!" Angie said angrily while waving the knife in her hand at Afra and Jaeson.

"Whoa, whoa!" Jaeson chimed in, "But what does this have to do with me? I never knew you were my sister. Mom and dad never brought you up. I thought all of these time it was just me."

Everyone stood in silence.

"Look, what do I have to do to make all of these go away?" Jaeson asked.

"Go away?" Angie's eyes squinted at Jaeson, "Go away? You think your money can make me go away? I'm pregnant with your baby and you can't make me go away now. I'm here forever! Now say goodbye to your wife now, cause I'm going to make sure you hurt just like I did."

"Wait!" Afra yelled with her hands in surrender, "Jae, she's right. We can't make this go away. We can't just pay this girl off. Who knows what she could do? She could run off and kill our baby, tell the media about this bogus family incest shit or worse."

"Well what the fuck do we do?" Jaeson asked all sweaty and confused.

"Your baby?! This is not your baby!" Angie yelled. "This is me and Jaeson's baby and you're in the way."

Fuck. What do we do? Jaeson thought. This all happened because of what his mom and dad did. Now, he had to pay the price. That was some bull.

Then Jaeson thought of a plan. Him and his wife were being held against their will with a knife pointing at him. And Afra was right. Angie was in control this time and he couldn't risk her killing their baby.

"I'll do it!" Jaeson blurted out, "I'll do whatever you say."

Afra's eyes grew big like a dear in headlights, "What! What are you doing?"

"Baby, it's ok. I know what my mom and dad did was wrong. Leaving my sister alone in the system when she had a family all along. I know I cheated on you with her but baby I'm sorry. I have to fix this. I'm in love with Angie and there's nothing you can do to fix that. I want us to be a family." Jaeson said while he gravitated towards Angie's side. He tried to get the knife out of Angie's hand but her grip wouldn't budge.