Meeting my family

I had gotten up early because i couldn't fall back to sleep. Last night was so magical that it felt like a dream. I went to the deck and looked at the beautiful sky, thinking of what shaun said.

"Y/N...well you be my....girlfriend?"

It just kept ringing in my head. I heard the door slide open, "Morning shaun, why are you up so early?" I ssked. He sat down, "I could ask you the same thing." He says. I laughed and kissed him, "Thank you for an amazing time shaun." He held my hand,

"No. Thank you for not saying no when I asked you to be my girlfriend...and showing me what love is." I kissed his head and we went back inside, "I was thinking that maybe after work you would want to meet my parents? Only ff you want to." Shaun paused.

Then it popped in my head, "Aw shaun I'm sorry you don't have to go if it makes you think of yours." I put my arms on his shoulders, "No fine, I want to meet them." He says but he still looks sad, "Let's go to work" He said but I really hope i haven't upset him. I sighed and got dressed.

At The Hospital

I was helping a woman with a stomach problem, "Ma'am you just have the first, You should feel better soon." She gave mse an uncomfortable smile, "This isn't the ful! Everytime i think of food I-I." I grabbed the trash can and turned my head, "Maybe you need an ultrasound" I say rubbing her back.

Then doctor melendez comes In, "Doctor L/N you are needed." He says. I turned my head again as he helped the lady.

"That's the problem?" I ask. Claire gives me the man's flies. Apparently this man got shot in the back and could go paralyzed, "Well i guess we gotta go" claire says as me and her ran to surgery.

I looked at the damage and there is chance he'll be able to walk again, "I can pull it out but I have to be every careful."

I saw the bullet. I move in and grabbed it as I completely toned out everything and pulled it, I was so nervous but I was doing I! Then Finally i got! Everyone cheered. Shaun hugged.

After the surgery couldn't help but feel bad about what happened this morning, "Well done Y/N!" Doctor glassman said,

"Thank you doctor glassman!"

Maybe he could help me, "Doctor glassman. I wanted to take shaun to meet my parents but if it makes him think of he's family than i won't take him, I just hope I haven't upset him." I said getting sad.

Doctor glassman came to me, "He'll be Ok i'm sure he'll go." I smiled, "Thank you doctor glassman." I said thanking him.

He waved bye as  i was called again. Shaun had called me, "Y/N i didn't mean to make you worry. I'd love to go." I was about to say something but he kissed me,

"Thanks shaun! I love you too." I say hugging him. I walked out and  saw that one of the papers saying that ashley is being let go so I went to say bye.

"Thank you and shaun." I hug her and picked up the baby, "And I'm so gonna miss you sweetie." She started giggling and laughing, "And you sere right ashley. Me and shaun are dating!" She winked at me,

"See I told you! And I'm really happy for you Y/N." I gave her Y/N. "Here's my number so you can call me anytime." I smiled and we said goodbye.

After work we drove to my house.
I knocked on the door and my mom opened the Door, "Y/N!" She Hugged and I couldn't breath, "I missed you too mom." She let's go and looks at shaun, "And who's this cutie?" I blushed,

"This is shaun murphy, He's my..boyfriend and he's the one I'm staying with." My mom was jumping up and down so excited that i finally got a guy,

"Thank you for picking my daughter shaun." She hugged him but he wasn't ready for it, "You're welcome, I'm happy to have her ms L/N."

We went inside and told my dad about shaun, "If he hurts you Y/N i'm going to do more then hurt him!" I just laughed, "Dad shaun would hurt anyone. If anything he'd be helping them." Dad gaves me a reliefed look, "So how long have you've been dating?" My mom asked,

"We just got together last night." My dad actually smiled and my mom was still freaking out. "So shaun how's you're family?" Mom asked but I forgot to tell her about shaun's past.

Shaun got up and went outside, "Mom shaun's family left him and his dad was abusive. Than his brother and him lived in a bus until he's brother passed away." She was crying. Thinking it was her fault, "It's okay I'm gonna go talk to him."

I went outside to see him looking at the sky, "I'm so Sorry shaun i should have told them awhile ago." He just kept looking at the sky, "It's alright. Just need some fresh air." I took his hand.

My mom ran up to him, "I'm sorry honey." My mom said and shaun told her it was Ok and finished having  dinner. "Shaun, take care of my little girl okay?" My dad said trying to scare him, "I will." He replied, "I can't wait for my grandchildren!" My mom blurd out.

My heart was jumping, "Mom! Me and shaun aren't even married!" I say blushing, "Oh right sorry! Well I'll be still waiting." We all laughed.

At Home

I put my hair and a bun as shaun went to sleep. I didn't want to sleep because of the nightmares so i just watched some TV, "Y/N come to bed, you need sleep." He gave his puppy dog eyes, I couldn't say no! I turned off the TV and got in bed. I saw that shaun couldn't sleep so I had an idea, "I can sing you to sleep if you want." I suggested. He nodded and i started singing 18 by one direction.
After I stopped he was asleep. I kissed his lips and went to bed.

Hey Guys! 😁 I know this was a little boring but I wanted to make one with the parents. Thank you all for loving this story! You guy's don't know how happy i am! 😆 Thank you and have an amazing day!~~Denise😊💜~~