Asking

I had just woke up. Apperantly Kara's mom had had cured me, I'll thank her later. I heard someone come in as I sat on the edge of the bed. I got little nervous when I saw it was Kara. Just play it cool, like it never happened I told myself.

"hey" she said smiling softly.
"hi" I said back looking up at her from my position.
As I watched her I saw the little bit of pacing in her motions.
"you won, saving the world yet again, yay" I said cheerily, still not brave enough to address the elephant in the room.
"yeah so cool, so, how are  you feeling?" She said with a side smile.
"good, so what happend while i was down?" i waited unpatiently for her reply.
"well i fought, and you know when you were sick you sort of..." she trailed off looking down.
I smirked of a second. "what did i do?" i put in my innocent facade again.
she lookex at me no smile but nerves.
"you know" she forced A smile.
"no, what did  i do i encouraged" i could barely help smiling as she deadpanned then put a smile on her face.
"you drooled" she suddenly shouted out.
"what, i did?" i fained playfullness.
"yep, sure did almost the whole time" she laughed. "well i better go" sge clapped her hands waling toward tge door.
"kara" i whispered as she walked. I heard her suit material move as she turned to me.
"yes?" she said.
"i remeber it you know, even if i was sick how could i forget" i said plainly. She gasped and started muttering words before quickly saying goodbye and running off.

'_´'_´'_´'_´'_´'_´´_´'_´
====================
///////////////////////////////
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:
<><><><><>
||||||
)()()(
•°•
*
I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT THATS JUST THE OPENING CHAPTER I WANTDD IT TO BE A LITTLE TASTE FOR WHATS TO COME.