Guardian Angel (Jin Smut)

You woke up from another beating from your dad. You always had scars whether it be from hitting or sexual abuse it doesn't matter. He's been this way since your mom died. He used to be a loving father but now he always beats you. Anyways you woke up only to find a male in your room. You were about to scream but he held your mouth shut with his left and and made a be quite gesture with his right.

???: Are you be quiet?

You thought about it then nodded.

???: Good. Now I'm gonna take my hand off your mouth but if you try to scream again I'll do it again.

You nodded and he slowly took his hand off. Once it was off you stayed quite and that assured him.

You: So who are you?

???: You could say I'm your guardian angel.

You covered your mouth trying not to laugh. Once you calmed down you spoke again.

You: Do what? If your an angel then prove it.

He smirked at the thought of you not believing him and he let out his wings. You were totally shocked and jumped back.

???: Now do you believe me?

You nodded.

???: Good now to get to the pont. I'm Jin and I'm your guardian angel. I've been sent here to take you away.

You: What!!!

Jin: Shhh! We dont want your dad to know your awake.

You: Okay but how are you gonna take me away and who says I'll let you?

Jin: It'll be easy to take you away and I know you'll let me because you'd rather go with me then stay here.

You: True. Alright I give I'll go.

Jin: Good.

He picked you up bridal style and you squealed.

Jin: You might wanna hold on.

You: Why?

Jin: You'll see.

He opened your window and flew off making you wrap his arms around his neck. You must admit he's good looking.

Jin: Thanks I know I'm good looking and you miss are beautiful.

You suddenly blushed and he chuckled. We had finally arrived at a hotel and into a room.

Jin: Tomorrow we'll head out to me and my friends place where you'll be safe but for now sleep.

You nodded and walked over to the bed. Jin was staring at you.

You: Can you turn around for a second?

Jin: Sure.

He turned around for a second but then turned around immediately after you took off your shirt.

Jin: Why do I need to turn a...?

He immediately stopped talking once he saw you without a shirt and licked his lips.

You: Well shit. I guess your question was answ...

You didn't get to finish either cause Jin was suddenly on top of you and kissing your sweet spot on your neck. You moaned and he smirked. His kisses went lower until he was at your stomach. He stopped and looked up at you.

Jin: I want you so badly you dont even know.

You laughed a little.

You: I can tell.

He smirked and kissed back up to your stomach then up your jaw and to your lips. He kissed you and without you knowing he had took off your pants and had entered you. You screamed out of pain but then became a pleasurable scream. At first it was slow but then it become fats. At one point I lost all my senses and just felt pleasure. After about 2 hours we both came. He softly kiss me an whispered.

Jin: I'm your angel and no one elses for you stole my heart.