Nerd to Badass (JB Smut)

I was walking across the bridge on Han River. My mind was full of questions. Like would anyone care if I killed myself? I climbed over the railing and stood on the edge. This sure is a beautiful place to die. I just stood there thinking then jumped. the last thing I felt was the cold water against my skin and the feeling of drowning. Unknowingly a couple boys saw you jump and pulled you out of the water. By the time they got you got you out you were in a coma.

3 YEARS LATER (Third Persons Pov)

You opened your eyes hearing people talking and machines blaring in your ears. You slowly tried to get up but someone was holding you down you couldn't see cause your eyes were blurry but you could tell it was a male. Your eyes slowly adjusted to the lights and you could see that you were in the hospital with 7 boys around you.

(Your Pov)

Me: Where am I?

???: Your in the hospital you've been in a coma for 3 years after jumping off a bridge. I'm Jaebum but you can call me JB and I'm the leader of the group. We'll slowly introduce ourselves that way you wont be scared. Mark you first.

???: I'm Mark Tuan but call me Mark.

???: I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul but you can call me BamBam.

???: I'm Kim Yugyeom but call me Yugyeom. I'm the maknae of the group. (Meaning youngest)

???: I'm Park Jin-young but you can call me Jinyoung.

???: I'm Jackson Wang but you can call me Jackson.

???: And I'm Choi Youngjae but just call me Youngjae.

Me: Hello I'm Y/N but if I jumped off a bridge how did I survive?

JB: We saw you jump off and saved you before you drowned completely. And I'm sorry to say this but you have amnesia.

I nodded surprising them.

Me: Its fine if I jumped off a bridge I must have not had a good life.

JB: Alright well as soon as the doctor checks you your free to go. I told him you'll be staying with us since you wont know who you live plus there's some signs of abuse. So he thought it would be a good idea. Will you be okay with that?

I nodded and sat of slowly with Mark's help.

Me: It's fine but what will I do about clothes and school?

Jinyoung: We've already taken care of it. There's some clothes at our house and you'll be going to school with us. Although we'll need to take you shopping for some new clothes. And we need to take you to get some lenses since your glasses broke when you jumped and the doctor had to remove your braces since they were in the way.

Me: Alright, that's fine.

The doctor walked in and checked to see if everything is okay and ran some tests.

The Doctor: Alright Miss Y/N I'm Dr. Mathew its seems your already to go. If anything happens just ask for me since I will be your doctor from now as requested by the boys.

Me: Thanks doctor.

A few minute later I was discharged and ready to go home. Mark was driving while the others were in the back except for JB he was in the passenger seat. Jackson and Jinyoung were sitting in front of me and Yugyeom and BamBam were sitting beside me and Youngjae in the back sleeping. Yugyeom and BamBam started asking me questions.