Chapter 1 New student

I woke up because of a voice.

"Yah!Y/N wake up your gonna be late for school it's you first day."
Mom said and i sat up.

"okay okay just wait for me down stairs."i said to her while preparing my uniform.

"Okay"mom said before going out of my room.

I get my towel and walked through the bathroom.I take a shower.

After i take a shower i cover myself a towel and walked through my room.

I wear my yellow uniform.And done my morning routine's.I walked downstairs.

I saw my mom cooking something.

"Goodmorning"

"Goodmorning sweetie"mom looked to the wall clock if what time is it.

"oh my, you no more time to eat breakfast now here eat some apple."She gave me a apple.

"Now go go go you have 20 minutes left.I sigh."Bye mom"

i kissed mom on her cheek.

"bye becareful."After i bid mom goodbye i walked out of our house.

while i was walking i saw a two siblings playing.I remember oppa.

YES i have a brother his name is Park Jimin.He is really a sweet brother he always take care of me when mom is not home or she is in a vocation.

But sadly oppa moved to America but he is still visiting us once a year.

-
Finally i'm here.I arrived at my new school.I passed the gate i am now walking at the hallway i see alot of people looking at me and i heard them whispering.

"Hey who's that girl?""I think shes new here.""Well goodluck for her."

What do they mean goodluck? is it something good or something is gonna happen to me bad?
But whatever i dont mind them i'm just gonna enjoy my first day at school.

I finally reach my classroom suddenly the bell rang.

"Perfect,just in time"i open the door all eyes are on me.

I am really nervouse.

"Oh hello there, are you the new student?"she asked with a smile on her face.

"Umm...yes."

"ohh okay,I'm Mrs. Lee. Please introduce yourself."I nodded.i walked in the front.

"Hi i'm Park Y/N Please take care of me."

"Okay Ms.Park you may sit at the empty seat."

I nodded and sat to the empty seat like what she said to me.

-
The bell rings it means we are going to our next class P.E.
I walked to my locker and get my P.E uniform thank god the short is not too short.

I changed into my P.E uniform and walked through our class.

I stretched first while the teacher is still not here.

"Goodmorning class .Today you will just do whatever you want this will be your vacant time because i will going to an important meating.Then he left.

"Hi"i saw a cute girl waving infront of me.

"Hello"i smile at her.

"Uhmmmm...Y/N right?"I nodded.

"Can we be friends?"

I was happy bacause FINALLY i already have my first friend.

"Yeah sure i would love to.Then she smile because of my answer.

"Sooo...whats your name?"

"I'm Lisa"

"nice to meet you Lisa"

After we talked the bell rang signalling that its lunch time."

"Hey wanna eat lunch together ?" Lisa asked me "sure"

we walked through the canteen while walking i'm looking at Lisa and then "Ahhhh!!!" I fall because i bumped into someone.

"what a loser"

I look up and saw a hand-Yah!!!what am i saying he smirked at me and walked away.I stood up.

"Y/N are you okay?"

"Why didn't you do something?"

"Sorry i cant"she said while looking down with a sad face.

"Why?and who is that jerk?"i asked her a little with bit mad tone.

"Uhmmm...his name is Kim Taehyung and becareful cause he is a playboy and he bully some students here sometimes.Ifff they doesn't obbey him or the disrespect him."So he's a play boy huh...

"Oh okay thanks for telling me Lisa"

Taehyung's POV

I was walking at the hallway then I bumped into a girl.

"Ahhhh"she fell on the ground."What a loser."

I said to her then i gave her a smirked and i walked away.To be honest she kinda cu-Yah!yah!yah!Taehyung what the hell are you thinking ?she's just a loser nothing else.

Y/N's POV

Me and Lisa walked through the canteen we ordered our food and find an empty seat.

we sat and started to dig in while we were talking 7 dangerously handsome boys walking towards us.

One of the smash his hand on the table and we get scared.Well his kinda cute.

"What are you doing here in our table!!?Now get out of my sight!!?"

He said mad.i also get mad.I stood up.

"For your information we're the first one who sit in this table why dont you find another table!!?
thers alot of empty tables over there you Pabo!!!"

I said angrily and Lisa is trying to stop me.

"What?You scared of this jerk?"i asked her while pointing the guy infront of me all students in the canteen is watching us then Lisa drag me out of the canteen.

"Hey were not finish eating yet."she stpped running and looked at me.

"Y/N what did you just do? you disrespect the worst people you'll ever met."

"What?you scared of that jerk's pfft."

Suga's POV

While we were walking through our table we saw two girls sitting and eating their food.We walked through them.I smashed my hand and they get scared.

"What are you doing in our table!!?now get out of my sight!!?"

i shout at them and one of them get mad then she stood up.

"For your information we're the first one whi sit in this table why dont you find find another table!!?theres alot of empty tables over there you PABO!!?"

She shout back i was speechless no one dare to disrespect any of us in our group.Then her friend trying to stop her"what?you scared of this jerk?"

She said while pointing at me then her friend drag her out of the canteen.

"Burnn!!!!"J-Hope said

"shut up".

-Time Skip

Y/N's POV

Finally i can go home now while i was walking it started to rain so i run and finally i arrived at home i walked through my room change my clothes into a sleepwear ,brush my teeth.

Then i came back in my room and crawl on my bed and fell asleep.

A/N

Soooooooooo

I Hope You Like It

And yeah this is my first book so i hope you enjoy reading it.