Chapter 4 Why???

Its Lunch time me and Lisa is walking to the canteen.

"So tell me what happened."

I told her the whole story.
Then the bell rings.

Jimin P.O.V

I Heard the news about my mom and i decided to come back to Korea to visit her and also to surprise my sister.I really hope that Mom is okay.
My flight is tomorrow morning 6:00 a:m

Y/N P.O.V

Finally i can go home now sigh.
I pack up all my things and walked out of the room.

I was walking at the hallway then i saw three girls walk towards me.

(A/N Hmmm i wonder what will happen to her.)

shut up author nim

(A/N yaah!! do you want to die in this story?!!)

Okay okay im sorry.
By the way back to the story.

"Yahh!!!stay away from bts!"
A girl with long black hair said.

i didnt respond.

"Yah!!say something you bitch!"

"Shut up you slut how dare you call me a bitch and its not my fault if bts always bullys me or talk to me!!!!!"I shout at her back.If only i could puch that ugly face of her.

Then...

Then i heard a loud slap sound on my face...did she just slap me???what the....

"Yahh!!why did you do that?"

she just gave a smirk.

"Girls you know what to do."
she smile sarcasticly.

Then her two minions started to walk closer to me.then they started hurting me...punching me,kicking and slapping.why do i have to suffer like this?? what did i do wrong to them??Im sick and tired of this life if Jimin Oppa only knew about this....I miss him so much..

Then all i see is black.

A/N

so thats all for today guys hope you understand. if your guessing if what im doing this past few weeks well.....YOUTUBE..watching bts videos....Just you know learning bts dance steps like dna mic go go and just listening to their songs...

So thats all and thanks again for those who read my story.

Thank You.....