Chapter V

Previously on Mistmane the White Dragon. The angels and the animals prepared for war, but Jacob decided that Mistmane is going to lead the army.

Mistmane, Jacob and the army went off to the Kingdom of Darkness. They flew swiftly, weapons sharpened. The army were tired of flying. But they never give up on themselves for the Queen. Mistmane on the other hand, her scales polished, fire and ice breathing practice improved and a whiplashing tail.

Hours later, they made it to the Kingdom of Darkness. Queen Chrysalis suffered for hours and Tempest went to see her suffering sister from the dungeon. Chrysalis said "Tempest" and then Tempest said "Hello! Sister! How are you today? Couldn't this day can get any better? I have a feeling that your army is coming here. It's your little squad was it?" "They are coming here to defeat the darkness. And Mistmane will succeed. And there is no way to go! No wonder why our parents picked me as Queen. You are unfit to rule! And now Mistmane will defeat you and be Queen! NOT YOU!" Chrysalis said in anger.

Tempest chuckled and said "Hmm, I doubt it! How can Mistmane the Dragon will defeat me? What is she going to do? Burn me to death! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" "I just can't believe you are doing this, sister! But you know you can change your mind." Chrysalis said. "Change my Mind!!! Don't you see what this is about do you? Now if you don't mind I'll kill you right now! HAHAHAHA!!!!" Tempest laughed out loud until she stabbed Chrysalis with a knife and leaving her in the dungeon lying motionless.

Back outside the palace, Mistmane and her army continue the search of Chrysalis and Tempest. Tempest's army came and attacked. Mistmane's army continued the fight and she keeps looking for Chrysalis. By the time Mistmane reaches the highest point in the palace, Mistmane found her bleeding to death. Mistmane is in shock and said "Queen Chrysalis! QUEEN CHRYSALIS!" Chrysalis coughing up blood and said " Mistmane? (coughs) My reigning as Queen will soon be over. You need to save the Spirit World without me." "But I can't leave you.(sobbing)" Mistmane sobbing and listens to Chrysalis' final words "Mistmane. It's going to be okay. Just believe in yourself. You need to this on your own. The only way to defeat my sister is to use your powers. Jacob told me something before you died. A White Dragon's power is not only their Ice and Fire Breath. But they have the power of the four elements: Air, Water, Earth, Fire. Control your powers. Aim the powers to her heart. Goodbye, Mistmane." Mistmane kept on sobbing, until Chrysalis fades away forever. Mistmane stopped crying and she swore that she will avenge Queen Chrysalis. And as the new Queen, she must stand up for herself and the Spirit World.

Will she win the battle and defeat Tempest? Will she get the chance of being Queen of the Spirit World?