Wolfsbane

Becca's POV

No way. No way in hell is this happening.

"You want me to do what?" I asked as Derek handed me his car keys.

"Don't ruin the car in anyway or I will personally kill you. Scott and Stiles are already inside the car" Derek said and pointed at the car behind him. My heart skipped a beat when he mentioned Stiles, but I'm still mad at him. And at Scott for kissing me.

"Why do you want me to drive the car out of all three of us?" I asked Derek as we started walking towards the car.

"I trust you the most" Derek stated as I gave him a shocked look.

"You trust me?" I asked him shocked.

"Yes, now get in the car and drive" He said before sprinting off. I got in the car and put the keys in the ignition. The boys were sitting in the backseat with shocked looks.

"He trusts you?" Scott asked in disbeilef.

"Yepp, now shut up and hold on" I stated before backing out of my drive way and starting to drive.

"I take it, you're still mad at me" Scott sighed. 

"You have no idea" I sassed as I saw Kate's car in view.

"This is going to be enjoyable" I smirked and saw the both boys look scared. I could sense the fear running off them. I stepped hard on the gas and saw Kate's car driving after us.

"Faster?" I asked the boys as Kate's car was gaining on us.

"Much faster" They yelled in unison. I stepped harder on the gas and felt the car being soon pushed to its limits.

"Hey Becca, I don't think you're grasping the concept with the car chase here" Stiles said as he kept on looking back.

"If I go faster I'll kill us" I stated as I looked on the road ahead.

"If you don't go faster, they're going to kill us!" Stiles snapped. I breathed in deep before pushing harder on the gas. I gotta admit, I was loving the speed and the car, but I didn't wanna fail and kill all of us.

As I kept on driving, both Scott and Stiles looked behind us.

"They're gone" Scott said confused.

"What?" I asked and looked behind us before looking straight ahead. Stiles turned on the police scanner and listened on the officers talking.

"All units, suspect is on foot, heading into the iron works" The officer stated.

"Great Derek, couldn't get any better" I said sarcastically before pushing the gas pedal faster.

"Becca, there's a turn and a dead end" Scott stated uneasy.

"I know" I smirked before pushing the car to its limits.

"Becca?" Stiles asked. Both of them looked scared. Before I hit the dead end I drifted and made a quick turn before heading towards the iron works.

"Holy shit!" Scott yelled as I started speeding my way towards Derek. I was driving really fast and I was lucky no cops were on sight. I was at the iron works in just a minute as parked infront of Derek.

"Get in!" I yelled as Stiles opened the door for the passengers seat and Scott and Stiles sat in the back. I was lucky, it was dark and Derek's car windows are black. Which made it hard to see inside, which also means nobody could see me.

Derek looked at me shocked before quickly running into the car and shutting the door. I pushed the gas before driving quickly out of that place.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott snapped at Derek from the back seat.