Chapter 1

I, Zane Oliver, was a member of a second biggest yakuza 'The Crimson Moths', but now I stand next to the former boss and in front of the current boss of the first biggest yakuza 'The Undead Phoenix'.

"Old man, you're kidding me, right? You want this whore, a former prostitute, to be my right hand?" he glared at me with disgust. "I don't know what's wrong with you, dad? This fragile body to be my right hand?" he smirk. "I don't see he can protect himself, don't even say he can protect me. More importantly, he was our enemy's member. I can't trust him. What if he is a mole?" Liam Ignazio Bvaso, the current boss said.

-a knife flying-

"what the fuck was that?" Liam pointed the gun to my head while his face is slightly bleeding.

"Showing my skill, sir" I calmly said.

"Watch your mouth, Liam. I teach you better manner and put your gun away." Mrs Bvaso, his mother said.

"Liam, you also said he was one, not is. This is our advantages. He knows our enemy better any other of your moles nor assassins" Mr Bvaso added. "You have no other choice, son. they have plan to eliminate you and our gang. Your moles are all dead neither your assassins survive. He's the only one that can help you, son."

"Alright, but if I find out that he's a mole, I'll fucking kill him myself" he stared at me and he walked out by slamming the door to show his unpleasure toward me.

"Follow him, Zane"

"Yes, boss"

4 months passed by quickly. Liam keeps ignoring my present even though he needs to be in my protection. The worse is after we had sex for the first two months ago.

"Zane, you bitch. Stop telling me what to do. I'm your boss, not you're my boss."

"Sir, I have a duty to protect you."

"Chasing my girl away while I'm having sex is your duty?"

"She's dr..." I was slammed to wall that I see star.

"Don't say another words or I'll fucking shoot you this time"

(What is his matter? Shit, It hurts like hell. I should learn combat with Zico(Liam's best man).)

"Suck my dick" he dragged me from the floor to sit in between his legs.

"Pardon?"

"Don't you hear me? I told you to suck my dick cos you chase my girl away and I'm so fucking horny. You were a prostitute, you have a perfect skill, right"

(Shit, so It's sex drug and he's so fucking drunk. That bitch.)

"Sir, you are drunk. I'll leave you alone to release" Liam grabbed my hand and threw me onto his bed. (A bad sign and I don't do combat. God damn it)

Liam kept ravishing my mouth and my nipples as I tried to hide my moan. He's my bad sign, my weakness and my first love. I shivered just by his touch.

"Si....sir, condom"

"You're a man. I don't have to worry about impregnate you"

"but..ahhh"

"You're tight"

My duty is included serving him with my body after that day. The worse is that two weeks ago I found out I'm pregnant. I thought the doctor is crazy but he said i'm a carrier, a rare thing that just happen on this earth. Another worst thing, Nico was there with me and happened to report to Liam and boss. Liam stopped coming to the mansion and ignored my present completely.

I stare out the window and think about the plan. This pregnant thing is not in my plan. *sigh* So i have to move quicker.