Part 2

Landyne pov.
I was standing outside theprincipal office right now.If you wanted to kow why,its because my classmates had thrown rubbish towards me and said that he thought i was rubbish bin.I felt annoyed and took out the penknife,threatening him to cut his throat.Then,they reported to the teacher and they evensaid they didnt say that i was rubbish.I became the one who lied.I have no friend in class,probably because i was short even though i wore high heels.

"Miss Darrack,please come in,madam ring said.I walked into the office with my head down.Actually,i am not the first time to be here.I got spanked by the headmistress,madam lygne last time cause i smoked.I cried really loud that time because it's really hurt.My butt had become purple last time.I really hoped she would not spank me again.

Before saying anything,"Detention or spanking?"is what she asked.She didnt even asked me the reason.I knew i had become a bad girl since that time."Detention will be two hours every day after school for a week,spanking i will give you10,"this is the next question.Although i didnt like spanking,i did choose it because i didnt want my classmates laughing me when they saw me doing the detention.

"Madam i choose spanking."i said with a shaking voice.Madam ring dialed to my house after hearing what i said.After making sure they agreed,madam lygne pressed me on the table and got the paddle from her drawer and she started to spank.SPANK!i bit my lower lip to prevent myself from screaming.Followed by the nextSPANK SPANKI couldnt help but shout.Madam spanked even harder after seven hard smacks on my vulnerable butt,i finally cried out and left the office.

It was recess time,everybody's walking around.I wanted to escape here right now.I accidentally bumped into someone.I thought i would fall but i didnt.Because he hugged me tight,making me feel the warmth of him.I had never seen him before,but i saw his name on the nametag Fanrie Potter.

I didnt know what should i do.He saw the tears welling in my eyes,"Are u crying?"i shook my head and tried to go.But his hold was too tight,he put his massive palm on my butt which was hurt so i let out a low groan.He started to press it,i groaned even louder."Did u nearly get spanked?" I didnt want to let him know that embarassed moment, so i said no.He pressed even harder,and i said yes that time.He said,"Now i know why you get spanked.Cause u luv lying."

I felt my face flushed,so i pushed him away with all my might.But i know i can go because he let go of me,not because i pushed him.